Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Fight club is kino

No cap? On yo mama?

My fav quote in the movie

“We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.”​

I didn't like that the protagonists were chads but yes

I didn't like that the protagonists were chads but yes
Spoilers for those that haven't watched

Both of them are same person its his alter ego, and mc is lowkey framecel which i can relate to.

stupid ass movie.

One of the most based movies imo.

TLDW: Trucel wagecuck fantasizes about being chad and blows up everything.

The funny thing is it was about non-materialism and mgtow and ALOT of stoics stuff in there too old school based

I ruined the movie by spoilering myself about the plottwist, and also by watching the movie over multiple days (because I didn't have time). I also can't lay my phone down for fucking 10 seconds
Over for ruined attention spancels

Great movie tbh. Wish I could create my own fight club but it doesnt work in real life