Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fight Breaks Out in Taco Gym over Foid

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Love how the others stand by doing absolutely nothing like the mindless npcs they are

Those are some pretty big dudes. Look like around 230+lbs and they knew how to box a bit. I would not wanna fight them and I am around 180lbs and outta shape. If I got into shape I'd be 20lbs lighter.

Those are some pretty big dudes. Look like around 230+lbs and they knew how to box a bit. I would not wanna fight them and I am around 180lbs and outta shape. If I got into shape I'd be 20lbs lighter.
They have some fat on them too. Altho it's y I always carry a knife, in the gym I clip it to my underwear

Why they be fighting like GTA 4

Love how the others stand by doing absolutely nothing like the mindless npcs they are
I wouldn't want to get involved breaking it up, might get hurt.

i they were figting while i was rack pulling i would throw the bar on top of them :society:

Why the fuck is the toilet speaking Mexican and English at the same time? Just stick to one language you stupid piece of shit.

I wouldn't want to get involved breaking it up, might get hurt.
Why the fuck would you break up a fight? You'll just get beaten up by both of the guys and then they'll just go back to fighting

Why the fuck would you break up a fight? You'll just get beaten up by both of the guys and then they'll just go back to fighting