Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FIFA career mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
IMG 20200207 194230

@ me if you have a better team

Shit team

my fifa 14 team mogs u so hard

i packed messi out of a silver pack

Shit team

my fifa 14 team mogs u so hard

i packed messi out of a silver pack
Lucky nigger. This is career mode tho. In FIFA 15 UT I had best team possible

Playing FIFA career mode? :feelswhat:

Damn, I remember playing career mode all day back in 2007.

@FastBananaCEO

Lol @ fifafags

Please tell me you didn't spent any real money on those card packs

only played fifa 14 and that shit went hard

I played career and dynasty modes on burger football games in the mid 2000s. Good copes. I almost forgot I was neglecting a social life.

How did this team perform ? What is ur bench btw

Lol @ fifafags

Please tell me you didn't spent any real money on those card packs
It's Career mode.

Bruh earliest I had was FIFA 08
Fuck I'm an Oldcel, I was 11 years old when FIFA International Soccer on the SNES was released! Still rememeber thinking it looked out of this world and was amazing :feelskek: :)

FIFA International Soccer

View attachment 198732
@ me if you have a better team
I've recently just ordered a PS4 with FIFA 20, will be the first time I've picked up a controller since 2006 before alcohol really took hold of me. Thought I would see how becoming a Gamercel again after nearly 15 years goes, I need a cope to replace alcohol. One that doesn't kill me lol :feelsokman:

Fuck I'm an Oldcel, I was 11 years old when FIFA International Soccer on the SNES was released! Still rememeber thinking it looked out of this world and was amazing :feelskek: :)

View attachment 199417

I've recently just ordered a PS4 with FIFA 20, will be the first time I've picked up a controller since 2006 before alcohol really took hold of me. Thought I would see how becoming a Gamercel again after nearly 15 years goes, I need a cope to replace alcohol. One that doesn't kill me lol :feelsokman:
Yeh FIFA 20 has been the best one for a while. Best gameplay since FIFA 15. Gameplay is the thing I care about the most cuz I always play career mode and roleplay to myself that I'm an actual manager and play the game realistically

Yeh FIFA 20 has been the best one for a while. Best gameplay since FIFA 15. Gameplay is the thing I care about the most cuz I always play career mode and roleplay to myself that I'm an actual manager and play the game realistically
I'm really looking forward to it, and you are right, gameplay trumps graphics in terms of importance by far. Have also ordered Doom (as I remember when the original came out) and GTA V (just because I like GTA games, last one I got into was San Andreas). Am gonna wait a good while before playing FIFA 20 or Doom online as I need at least months of intense practice to get back into the swing of gaming, and to see whether the interest grabs me or not.

I'm really looking forward to it, and you are right, gameplay trumps graphics in terms of importance by far. Have also ordered Doom (as I remember when the original came out) and GTA V (just because I like GTA games, last one I got into was San Andreas). Am gonna wait a good while before playing FIFA 20 or Doom online as I need at least months of intense practice to get back into the swing of gaming, and to see whether the interest grabs me or not.
I only ever play career mode and almost never play online fifa. GTA 5 story mode is rlly fucking good I've played it bout 3 times lol and online is good but it's kinda bad atm cuz of this op flying motorbike that shoots missiles they added. Never played doom tho got no idea what it is.

FIFA 15 UT career mode

I don't play FIFA cuz jewtendo's version is shit