Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fictional characters bring both delight and sadness to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 39288
  • Start date
Deleted member 39288

Deleted member 39288

Self-banned
-
Maybe its just me, but as a person who spent next to computer screen more time than anywhere else, i tend to feel attached to fictional characters almoust as if they were indeed my friends or lovers.
I find certain kind of peace among them.

There are next to no people i cared more about. Redicule me, i care little, i have embraced this.

And every time, when the last titles drop, they are gone, and i feel alone and hollow again. I remember, that real people are complitely different, world is complitely different.

No matter what i would do, i will never have anything even close to what i have expirienced there, those fictional people dont operate like the real ones, even those who were well-written with certain realistic aims, aside from few, and those who got it "real" i hated.

Some of you may just care about sticking it in, but today i'am saddened by the lack of beautiful and real love story in my life.
It just dosent happen... or at least with us.

why cant we and world around us just be... better. i maybe sound like a pussy and a dumbass, but fuck, sometimes that's all i think about, just slightly different here and there, and everything would be so much better. But no.

P.S: All the fucking corpos, normies and lefty degens/ideologues trying to ruin my escapism don't deserve to live. you have your fucking real life, piss off.

I used to before in my late teens/early twenties when i was much less cynical and dead inside, i could emotionally invest myself in jrpgs and live trough them. I miss those days.

Just get a tulpa tbh.

Just get a tulpa tbh.
I wonder if there are even more advanced coping mechanisms, has any gigamentalcel ever fabricated an entire fake reality (which you actually feel immersed in, like a tulpa) inside their head where they're chad?

I wonder if there are even more advanced coping mechanisms, has any gigamentalcel ever fabricated an entire fake reality (which you actually feel immersed in, like a tulpa) inside their head where they're chad?
Joker mode on