Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR fictional character you relate to the most?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
for me: elliot alderson from mr.robot, no question about it. im practically the fucking same as him besides being incel.

kenji from katawa shoujo
The goddamn brainwashing mainstream feminist fascist media

A guy named Edmund from the comics "Crossed Badlands". He's the main character of the third arc, which starts in issue 10. Basically he's a coward and virgin 18 year old high schooler that gets bullied a lot, like me. Except the 18 year old part.

Edmon Dantes, the Count of Monte Cristo

and Dracula

Dracula-e1475949711228-1024x646.jpg

T bag from prison break
Images 34

He was a pedocel,rapecel,acnecel and his arch nemesis was gigachad.
Images 11

FBI Special Agent Francis "York" Morgan.

Can't think of a character that suffered failures at everthing, but maybe mordecai/rigby from regular show

Usually characters that are detested by everyone and who should have achieved something but failed miserably and now seek some kind of redemption/cope, for example in GOT Theon Greyjoy, although he was a chad in the first 2 seasons

Virgin [x]
Still lives with parents [x]
Does horribly in college [x]
Socially retarded [x]
Did dumb shit in the past that affected parents [x]
Bisexual [x]

This character and game would be lauded in circles like this if it wasn't deemed too "tumblr".

Electro from amazing spiderman 2.

Griffith ftom berserk, he is that type of guy who everyone should have as and ideal
Dfdf

That one extra in the movie "Notting Hill" who is seen in the crowd of paparazzi because I'm about as relevant as he is.

I am not sure

A background prop in any fictional series.

This is difficult, I'm not sure there is one. Just based upon some of the things they've said or their worldview? Maybe Johan from Monster, if I had to choose one.

Screech, Saved By The Bell.

Mark Corrigan from Peep Show

except i don't have sex/gfs

Seth from super bad.
3119db3aff108a2ba91fb91751704c3c-827x551.jpg

someone once told me I look like a short manlet version of him even though we don't have the same hair type or similar face at all. It was a stranger too idk why they did. I think they were drunk tbh.

Frankenstein's monster.

Slimer from Ghostbusters

SlimerCry

@slimer are you still with us bro?
you haven't posted since October 2021 figured you need a wellness check

Fakecel,dobby was a beloved character.
People only loved him when he risked his safety selflessly for others.
I can relate to needing to jump through hoops that extreme to be loved.
Nobody inherently loved Dobby just for existing.

TBH the only reason the main chars were nice to him was prob just to fuck with Draco not because they actually empathize with house elves.

Potter supposedly did but we know from his chad dad DNA he's inherently an asshole so even if he LARPs that's his reason "I had to sleep under stairs and get bossed around by my aunt" it's actually just a dick-measuring contest with Draco.

Patrick Bateman

Johnny in Naked (1993 British film)