Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fiction

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Fn5zvx8kkar41

The people that still try to push this shit are hilarious they try to make foids look like caring and understanding individuals. Foids dont date down or across they only date up

No respect for any foid when she probably rejected her looksmatch multiple times.

The fiction is that she would pick him, or that he would reject her?

JFL. His looksmatch would never date him. Chad only

Roasties are not innocent anymore though, who wants you when you gave your youth and beauty to chad in your youth. Only cucks, women can die ugly and alone because you can't build anything of worth unlike men.

Yeah we get approached by “unattractive” females all the time bro!
99% of females I see on my college campus are attractive enough to be seen in a sexual way. Meanwhile 100% of females on Earth will never see me in a sexual way.

So called “ugly” females still have unlimited dating options, they are just mad there aren’t enough genetic chads to meet the demand.

Landwhales don't initiate to their looksmatch.

Maybe to Chad and Chadlites.

Otherwise they demand to be chased like any other foid.

Lol imagine thinking that women date their looksmatch

I fucking laugh at this shit i dont even care anymore what these retardeds have to say.

True, they onlyd date up (chads)

In reality the deformed women would have an crowd of Chadlites trying to date her.

Even deformed women are chadsexuals