Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fiction to cope with

• Thread starter OutcompetedByRoomba
  • Start date
OutcompetedByRoomba

OutcompetedByRoomba

Wizard
★★★★★
I have found a niché genre of erotica that I really enjoy and that helps me when I feel down, which involves some part of the dynamic between the sexes being inverted.
Examples being, in decending order of how much I liked them:

Sonohi Sekai ga Kawatta (Webnovel) https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sonohi-sekai-ga-kawatta/
-hideously ugly guy wakes up in a world with a reversed sense of beauty

The World Of Moral Reversal (Doujin) https://mangadex.org/chapter/f2508cb4-bad7-46d4-8f80-94e6629065ee/1
-guy finds himself in a world where male and female tendencies, preferances and norms are reversed, whores himself out for cheap

Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki (Shounen)
-only women can use magic, men are frail and in need of protection, general reversal of innate sexual tendencies

Escapism can soothe the pain and maybe one of these can do that for you as well.

Think the fundamental problem is men evolved to fight with each other over their place in the hierachy, getting men to collectivise as a group requires an enemy to fight, fighting women is out because a) we want to fuck them b) we can't do anything to them c) they aren't on here. There is no enemy we have any hope defeating except for another incel in a battle over who has it worse and who is the worst.

Also, evolutionarily it's really important to not be at the very bottom, so everyone is constantly trying to climb the local hierachy even though the very top of that hierachy is still at the very bottom of society.