Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FFS I just want to touch a foids ass

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I hate being a horny guy. I hate being an ass man. Seeing all these nice booties around me and I know I'll never be able to touch them consensually.

Reminds me of one time in high school some promiscuous Stacy was getting gang-groped by a couple of normies/chads regularly. I decided to try my luck one day when I saw them going to their daily hideout spot, because I was cool with one of the normies.

They start getting at it, but when I tried to get in on the action she refused, and said if I was involved she wouldn't let anyone touch her. I just walked away in embarrassment before anyone even knew what was happening.

Then on the last day of high school when every one was signing shirts/skirts, I approached another Stacy who I'd seen let multiple guys sign her ass and boobs. When I asked her to turn around (so I could sign her sweet fat ass), she awkwardly pointed at her arm and said "How about here instead?"

All these foids would gladly be used by Chad, but won't ever let an incel touch them :feelsrope:

If I ever ascend, I won't ever let go of my girls booty. I will make up for lost time. :feelzez:

I want to grope a foids ass unconsensually so bad

chad only

im and ass and tits man its torture

The closest we will ever be able to get to the feel is with a paid whore