Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FFS fucking foid 'wellness coaches' or life coaches / etc prob psychs too

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Any time I am referred to "hey just watch one of their videos" ... I used to be all open-minded like "sure, I will" and when I did it was all "yeah this sounds good in theory.." but couldn't really put my finger on why it felt unsettling or incomplete.

When I look at them now with fresh black-pilled eyes, all their theoretical advice on how to improve communication or social skills is solidly built on privilege:
1) be a woman​
2) be attractive​
3) be naturally happy so you can smile effortlessly​

Usually the things they overcome are normie things like "oh, I got married and became a mother, but then being a parent involved responsibility".

TBH that sort of thing doesn't actually sound intimidating at all when you're stacy, or even an average woman, with all the support out there. It's never sounded as hard as any job I'd have to do.

The think the primary reason maternal responsibilities seem harder than jobs is because of all the easy jobs that exist out there for foids. They can go at their own pace, chat, get filled in for, get filled, etc.

Women will try and spin it like they had more challenges to overcome because women are expected to be quiet or some bullshit, but that hasn't been an active pressure in the last century. Moreso the true "toxic masculinity" is that being a male is perceived as something inherently toxic we're expected to make up for by groveling and deferring (Chad excepted) and being constantly paranoid about offending women with being too assertive.

That or offending insecure men, since we also have mass insecurity and fear of each other taking our respective places given how shitty the overall situation has come for our social expectations. Men would get along better if standard of living was better.

Female privelage is legit. Try to talk about it irl and normies think you're crazy.