Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Few words about my oneitis and chads

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
My last oneitis dated ton of chads from tinder all time long! She was always looking for that better guy despite her being worthless. Literally texting with ton of men in same time and they all were chads. Meeting them too and testing

And then visited clubs by weekend and kissed chads there too

Even chads have to compete in 2019

It's truly over

You arent chad so u dont have to compete, and your bitch is fucked in her asshole right now, over for you :lul::lul::lul:

You arent chad so u dont have to compete, and your bitch is fucked in her asshole right now, over for you :lul::lul::lul:
Ofc she is but the point of thread is that even chads have to compete

All I know is this; she has Chad's cock deep down her throat and she's begging him to ejaculate every drop of semen that is readily available.

All I know is this; she has Chad's cock deep down her throat and she's begging him to ejaculate every drop of semen that is readily available.

this is why i stopped developing oneitiis

:chad::chad: Chadfishing is the real science.

How does it feel to know your oneitis is being used as a fleshlight and pleasing several Chads with her naked body, while leaving you incel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back