Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Few things are more life destroying than being neurodivergent.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I have ADHD and Autism. My life is completely screwed because of that. Don't deny it. Those conditions when paired together are a fate worse than death. Being 5'6 and ugly wouldn't mean shit to me if not for the fact I have trash brain chemistry.
However, there is a silver lining to this. Being screwed over from birth means my mom will always feel some sliver of guilt because of it. I could easily tell her the typical shit like "oh it's not your fault" and "don't blame yourself", but I won't, because it IS her fault. It's HER fault for poorly medicating these curses. Believe me, if it were up to me, I'd meth myself up so much to the point those disorders are the equivalent of throwing pebbles at a tank.
Or my body can't handle it and I die, either one works for me.

I have autism, ADHD and a disability that impacted my face very negatively. I’d like to die, bc non-existence is better than my life in jail (hell).

I have ADHD and I’m about to fail my AP computer science class because I have a complicated Java project worth 100 points due on Monday I’ve barely started on

I have ADHD, Autism and Anxiety, and I can't think clearly for shit. I've found it increasingly hard to use my brain to do just about anything, including writing this piece of text, which has taken me ten minutes. Not that my mental health matters in the grand scheme of the universe.

Being an autismcel is inceldom on steroids. Not only are you unable to attract a partner, but making friends is extremely difficult and your occupational prospects are seriously limited. Just casually talking to people is hard.

Autism and ADHD are devastating conditions for men.

I can confirm. Lookswise, I'm a high-tier normie. Autism drags me down to truecel. I also have no male or female friends. It's a brutal existence.

I have ADHD, Autism and Anxiety, and I can't think clearly for shit. I've found it increasingly hard to use my brain to do just about anything, including writing this piece of text, which has taken me ten minutes. Not that my mental health matters in the grand scheme of the universe.

I can confirm. Lookswise, I'm a high-tier normie. Autism drags me down to truecel. I also have no male or female friends. It's a brutal existence.
Ain’t no way you just said you’re a HTN :feelshaha:

Lookswise.

SMVwise, I'm a trucel.
No you aren’t bro. You’re either a larping fakecel or ur just egotistical and don’t realize you’re most likely LTN at best. Send your face to people in the incel/looks maxxing community and see if they say you’re HTN.

No you aren’t bro. You’re either a larping fakecel or ur just egotistical and don’t realize you’re most likely LTN at best. Send your face to people in the incel/looks maxxing community and see if they say you’re HTN.
I already got rated on looksmax.org. Not gonna dox myself though so don't believe me if you want.

ONG bro? On dead dawgs?
Yes. I got ratings that ranged from high tier normie, changlite, and chang. I think you underestimate just how much autism can destroy a man's life.

Yes. I got ratings that ranged from high tier normie, changlite, and chang. I think you underestimate just how much autism can destroy a man's life.
I am literally autistic and have adhd

Being an autismcel is inceldom on steroids. Not only are you unable to attract a partner, but making friends is extremely difficult and your occupational prospects are seriously limited. Just casually talking to people is hard.

Autism and ADHD are devastating conditions for men.

very brutal. Even being an NT manlet is better than this

Atleast when you ugly you can still ascend with surgeries. But no surgery for autism