Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Fetishising virgins is creepy’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Fetishing virgins is creepy’.

This is something whores say because they don’t want other men getting into the mindset of ‘This slut is used up’ because they are afraid the men they find attractive will avoid them for being used up so this is mostly just something sluts say and the reason why they shame men for saying they would prefer a virgin female and I bet a lot of them same types that say this are also the ‘Only assholes care about a woman’s sexual past’ types.

"Fetishising anything that I cannot possibly live up to is creepy!"

Just like the "grooming" hysteria. Foids universally date older men in their prime sexual years and once they can no longer get those same dudes... it's a problem. JFL.

Idealizing women who sleep around is way creepier

Maybe one day gender roles will reverse and women will find male virgins to be attractive instead of finding them disgusting and insulting them and oppressing them.

not fetishizing virgins is cucked

experienced woman that does all kinds of nasty things with you > shy and boring virgin
Experienced = fucked in every conceivable hole known to man.

No thanks

experienced woman that does all kinds of nasty things with you > shy and boring virgin
Sadly one doesn't just suddenly become "experienced" in bed without spending time as the village bicycle

The best tool we have against the matriarchy is only wanting virgin women

Maybe for a hook-up but not for a relationship/marriage.

I don't care if they're a virgin so much as they aren't old and tired from riding the CC.

Who in sane mind would want used and damaged goods instead of new non unpacked ones?

Lusting for chad dick is creepy
Being a worthless golddigger is creepy

This is obviously some kind of larp..

I haven't seen a single leatherloli link....
Leatherloli.link