Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fesikhcel who murdered his oneitis was put to death today

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Not supporting his actions, but it's funny how far left soyboys who are usually against the death penalty are supporting this (because he's a sand nigger).
CDN media

live tv hanging? brutal :feelsmega:

at least he killed that whore, he's going to die but his death isn't going in vain, he did manage to kill a toilet that's going to reject a lot of subhumans in the rest of her life

Wtf fesikhs are a lot whiter than i imagined

Bros death is the halftime show of the fesikh super bowl

I'm not against romanticism (or this concept in general really) but you have to admit that the oneitis retardation can be quite faggy
If a whaman causes you this much distress then you have an obligation to yourself to do something drastic

Very very based:feelzez::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Lmfao sands are absolutely mental. That’s a bit old so I guess he received his sentence just now?

Can’t help but think how they’d be cherished by so many people if they weren’t so retarded. Mfer killed her in front of everybody, he sentenced himself.

Wtf fesikhs are a lot whiter than i thought
When you've been conquered by multiple races whiter than you, that's to be expected. Greeks, romans, ottomans, Persians, circassions, etc.

Although granted, alot of indigenous egyptians are also fair skinned

Egypt is so cucked wtf. They should celebrate it.
Fuck off. She is whiter than him. that dumb sand nigger reduced the white population of Egypt by 1.
at least he killed that whore, he's going to die but his death isn't going in vain, he did manage to kill a toilet that's going to reject a lot of subhumans in the rest of her life
See above

Not supporting his actions, but it's funny how far left soyboys who are usually against the death penalty are supporting this (because he's a sand nigger).
CDN media
Poor guy. Men have the right to kill and rape women :feelsjuice:

If a Woman had killed a Man , she wouldnt been sentenced .

At least this man could unleash His Rage and got It over with

even jailed for more than 2 years, let alone sentenced.

when is the criminal Sisi being hanged?

They shouldn't broadcast it on live TV.

God bless this hero, his blade struck true

Egypt is already contaminated woth nigger blood. There's a reason yall have the lowest average IQ in MENA. You guys can't afford to have sandcels killing your white wombs.

you know I remember something funny about this whole incident. no one tried to solve the issues between her and him prior to the incident. when the incident happened no one tried to save the chad worshipping foid. it was only after he dropped the knife and became a threat no more that soyboys and whiteknights started ganging piling up on him and beaten him to the point of vomiting his guts. it's like such a soyish thing to do. they know he's going to get executed for his acts and that their soyish rage is futile but they do it to prove their soyish morality.
lesson learned: in case of executing the order of ER in a 3rd world shithole, always an hero (suipill) yourself afterwards and troll all the soyboys who want to look like tough men on your behalf :what:

I'm not seeing any execution links posted, motherfuckers.

So that whore will go to hell first, he did her a favor (laugh).

you know I remember something funny about this whole incident. no one tried to solve the issues between her and him prior to the incident. when the incident happened no one tried to save the chad worshipping foid. it was only after he dropped the knife and became a threat no more that soyboys and whiteknights started ganging piling up on him and beaten him to the point of vomiting his guts. it's like such a soyish thing to do. they know he's going to get executed for his acts and that their soyish rage is futile but they do it to prove their soyish morality.
lesson learned: in case of executing the order of ER in a 3rd world shithole, always an hero (suipill) yourself afterwards and troll all the soyboys who want to look like tough men on your behalf :what:
Ethnics can be very soy.

I wonder if they will respect his wish for his head to be buried between her thighs

Not supporting his actions :soy:

And they want him killed because he killed a cunt, not because of his ethnicity retard. By that retard logic why would they care since she was the same ethnicity? When will you retarded race baiters get that this always has and always will be about men vs women, not race? You’re no different than American liberal normtards, the only difference is you’re claiming oppression of a different race/ethnicity (which they also do but to a lesser extent than others like blacks). There is far more difference between people based on gender than there is based on race. Men are still men and women are still women no matter what color they are or where they were born

He died a martyr. Much better than rotting in a prison for life being someone's "girlfriend"

Egypt really is a shithole

Rest in peace king

I'm not seeing any execution links posted, motherfuckers.
You want the video?
It's on Bestgoreforfun
That's the killing one
But for the execution wasn't filmed the guy is dead now rip

Last edited:
CDN media
Why dont hang the woman instead for rejecting him, The man would still be alive if she havent rejected him, ALIVE!

You want the video?
It's on Bestgoreforfun
That's the killing one
But for the execution wasn't filmed the guy is dead now rip
I see.

Egypt’s Prison Authority at Gamasa Prison executed Mohamed Adel on 14 June

CDN media
Show us the video of him being hanged

T
CDN media
This one wasn't aired live. However, a terrorist ,who was ISIS leader in Libya, was executed a few years ago and Youm7 ,which is the most popular newspaper/news site in Egypt, uploaded a video of his execution on YouTube and it wasn't even taken down :feelshaha: