Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Fesikhcel has his daughter mutilated, reddit is angry

Makes u think

He just didn't want his daughters to become whores.

But it's not the same. :soy: :soy: :soy:
There are different levels of female circumcision, maybe the father only got the clitoral hood removed, which is much less severe than cutting off half the penis skin.
is FGM where they sew the vagina shut?

I've heard that this form exists, never heard of a case where it actually happened. Most foids in Egypt have their clit cut off though.

Dam really, pretty based tbh. If it happens to men they should do the same for foids
Religion is stupid, we should just stop mutilating children.

Male mutilation must be banned.

It fucking sucks man, foreskin looks amazing to fap with

Apart from infibulation, which is meant to secure a foid's virginity, I never understood why they mutilate female genitalia in some countries. Live removing clit or inner/outer labia. What's the purpose?

Based fesikhcel. Good way to guarantee your daughter won't become a slut. I will do the same to mine if I have any daughters.

Based fesikhcel. Good way to guarantee your daughter won't become a slut. I will do the same to mine if I have any daughters.
They cut off clits in curryland?

those women were probably planning on circumcising their sons so I don't feel bad for them

Most foids in Egypt have their clit cut off though.
Ded srs? For real? Damn that's interesting never heard of that. @Diocel your thoughts on this? Is this really true m

yes, especially in older generation, but less now with awareness ads, better schools and more educated people, soon the practice will be gone.

but they still don't care about male circumcision
@HidekiTojota thought
So women can't receive orgasms ?

so they don't get tempted by out of marriage sex, i mean it's Egypt no one gave a fuck about women's pleasure back them, the man's happiness is all that mattered
Based I guess? Lol

so they don't get tempted by out of marriage sex, i mean it's Egypt no one gave a fuck about women's pleasure back them, the man's happiness is all that mattered
So I guess removing clit decrease female sexual desire, much like removing testicles in men.
Why removing labia though?

So I guess removing clit decrease female sexual desire, much like removing testicles in men.
its not really the same thing, testicles creates your T which is what gives you the hormonal desire for sex. having your clit removed just makes it physically impossible for you to enjoy sex

They remove the clitoris so the woman doesn't receive much if any pleasure from sex, the idea being she won't want to cheat as the act of sex isn't pleasurable so why would she bother.

its not really the same thing, testicles creates your T which is what gives you the hormonal desire for sex. having your clit removed just makes it physically impossible for you to enjoy sex
Yep obviously the clit is not a gland that secretes hormones like testicles, but by removing it I guess you disincentivize the need for sex as well

Why removing labia though?
They hate roast beef, I think.

No but once they move to the west they should. West is slut breeding ground.
@chudur-budur would say that if you had females cut, they would just let white men fuck them in the ass.