Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fesikh foid feeds her rice husband fermented fish

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Not fesikh, something called ringa, it's a bit more tolerable. Look at how she teaches him to pronounce "fesikh" at 1:00.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7-yDP-cSck

This is so brutal. It's fucking over for fesikhcels, we getting cucked by ricecels now. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@Lv99_BixNood

Last edited:
lifefuel for ricecels, kpopmaxxing works with arab foids

Cameron Herrin

Could this guy take her from Rice guy?

Not fesikh, something called ringa, it's a bit more tolerable. Look at how she teaches him to pronounce "fesikh" at 1:00.

This is so brutal. It's fucking over for fesikhcels, we getting cucked by ricecels now. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
@Lv99_BixNood

JBApilled again :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal:
Fucking over oh my fucking lord goodness gracious this is pure distilled fucking rampagefuel :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal:

>miscegenation :feelspuke:

@Made in Heaven If fesikhcels are such "Chaddams" why are we getting cucked by ricecels?

@Lv99_BixNood

she looks korean herself. And I'm really impressed that she's the 1% of foids that marry men shorter than them. rare lifefuel for me tbh
View attachment 517567

Could this guy take her from Rice guy?
all he has to do is say "hi" and it's over

Last edited:
JBA and specifically JBK, Just be Korean proven once again :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

>miscegenation :feelspuke:
Korean + Egyptian = Turk

@Made in Heaven If fesikhcels are such "Chaddams" why are we getting cucked by ricecels?
You self-hate so much I cant even tell if you're being serious with this. MANY Egyptian/Mena men get women from different races. Finding an exception to the norm doesn't mean much. This is a Japanese footballer with an Egyptian father/Japanese mother. Now what?

cca968b8fbf40d9d97e66bf86a4fc777.jpg

And yes, I stick by what I said. Egyptians > Koreans in looks, height, history, ideals, etc. Koreans are so ugly they often get surgery and look awful with brown skin, whereas Egyptians can have brown skin and look good. They also have crap history compared to Egyptians, constantly being cucked by China & Japan. Korea as acountry is also cucked to globohomo and loves it when their women fuck white men and black men as long as they're American.

Korean students VS Egyptian students. And bare in mind the pic on the left is NORTH Korea, so one would imagine they'd have lighter skin than North Koreans

newseventsimage_1533638354755_mainnews2012_x1.jpg

she looks korean herself. And I'm really impressed that she's the 1% of foids that marry men shorter than them. rare lifefuel for me tbh
She probably has Turk ancestory, considering Ottomans ruled Egypt for many centuries.

Also, my female cousin married a guy who's 5'5 while she is 5'10

@HamudiJr thoughts?

Tfw no fesikh girl to eat fesikh with
Life is unfair:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back