Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@FemoidsGTFO be like:

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
>Puts femoidsGTFO in name
>Realistic quote in signature that he knows it will be deemed as sexist by foid lurkers

Then proceeds to puts discord on custom line (obviously a platform most girls use)

Haha foids gtfo! don't give us attention:feelsree: here is my jewcord btw :feelsdevil::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek:

I am not even hating nor am I trying to incite a fight between incels. I also would like attention from foids
but am I the only one who thinks it this way?

(edit: this seems passive-aggresive. even in the replies so i wanted to clarify i am not accussating him of being some sort of foid worshipper jfl. )

Last edited:
Your avi makes me laugh

I think it's hilarious tbh they will hate us no matter what because of delusion

I am not even hating nor am I trying to incite a fight between incels.
:feelssus: The phrasing...

@B/W muttcel keep the sniper rifle on him, but don't shoot

gun sniper GIF

Are you an alt from that "MALE FRIEND" guy that @FemoidsGTFO exposed?

Well the foids give him their time of day and pull his legs to gain his attention cause he’s white, +6ft and is a voicemogger. They ain’t gonna message you in a million years if you’re a curry trucel on here. :feelskek:

In a lot of ways, his existence on this forum is helping to prove the blackpill.

They will hate us because they are biologically programed to hate ugly men we could all spend our weekends doing food drives for the homeless and Chad could all become blackpill then its Tee Hee Chad is so edgy and funny.

They will hate us because they are biologically programed to hate ugly men we could all spend our weekends doing food drives for the homeless and Chad could all become blackpill then its Tee Hee Chad is so edgy and funny.
Being kind as an incel is seen as you coping lmao

I like @FemoidsGTFO, he’s funny.
Yes dont get me wrong. I am not saying he is some foid worshipping nigger or something. I also think he is based too and I assume if foids do contact them he just bullies them (i hope that is the reason he is plugging his discord)
I just had this thought on my mind

Last edited:
Discord and offsite chat / forum links should be forbidden, discord leads to degeneracy always

I am not saying hes trying to get with fucking lurkers I actually think he wants the attention just so he can mess or bully them or have a "debate" (pointless to argue with some normie, especially foid, but curiosity gets the better of most people)

Nigga please you have a tranime foid as your AVI

ragebaiting animals 101

Some edgy name + avi
tall White teen
Talks to girls on discord

Wow what an incel am I right guys

Women don't exist online
(Unless feds)
@FemoidsGTFO has always been a cocksucker in my book, so sucking feds seems to be a pretty coherent behavior tbh