Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids will forgive Chad for ANYTHING

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
It's 9:49 PM and I'm thinking about how I'm rotting at home alone on a Saturday night.

The only close friend I had ghosted me, because he cheated on his girlfriend and I'd exposed him (chadlite looks)

One Sunday night, we were drinking at the house of a mutual female friend, and everything went well. We were having a nice time dancing like drunken retards. He pulled her over to the couch and she laid down. By the end of the night they were laying on each other, caressing each other while she sat on his lap. I was so enraged by the sight of it that I took a picture and sent it to his girlfriend, who was confused and caused a lot of drama between them.  

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Why did i do it? He had absolutely everything going for him. Looks and football player on the college team. he got his cake and ate it too, everything was looking up in his life. he would constantly tell me about his girlfriend and facetime her while we were drinking. I need him to feel my incel pain, even for just a moment.[/font]

I confronted him about it, and he vehemently denied it even happened, despite my photo proof. I apologized for being a snitch, like the little lonely cuck I am because I realized I was going to lose my only close friend. He started ghosting me and didn't even talk to me at all for a couple of months and counting, and his girlfriend and him somehow worked it out and are still together.

I can't believe how everything played out. This entitled fuckface, who already had a girlfriend, cheated on her and got away with it. Femoids will forgive Chad for cheating, murder, pedophilia, etc but won't even think about touching a subhuman. Fuck lookism. Fuck everything. I want to die.

i also just don't understand how normies make friends so easily

No shit. Incels on the other hand are instantly prosecuted by femoids before even talking to them (eew a rapist!).

Chad is a god among men, we incels cannot compare.

There there, the rope is near.

soulartemis said:
and his girlfriend and him somehow worked it out and are still together.
You gotta have a good bersunahlitee and, most importantly,
R E S P E C C
W A M E N

I've seen Chads physically abuse, mentally abuse, punch, cuss out, openly cheat femoids...just lol if you're anyone but Chad.

Being a snitch is low, man. Very low. No wonder they are the considered scum even among the lowest scum on Earth.

Plus, you had it coming. Of course he would get away with it and things would just get worse for you.

We lost out in life because of our genetics. It's over.

That isn't ghosting btw.

That's why you shouldn't be friedns with Chads AKA your superiors.

You're lucky he didn't kick your ass

you fucked up mang, just think about it. If you had his looks + status you would pump and dump too

Redpill Robert said:
No shit. Incels on the other hand are instantly prosecuted by femoids before even talking to them (eew a rapist!).

justforlulzandkeks said:
R E S P E C C
W A M E N

RAPU2fD.jpg

This type of thing is done by thousands of males and females on a daily basis. Quality Anti-Degeneracy Pill

My best friend who is a tyrone is a testament to this. He cheated on his girl 2 or 3 times and she keeps taking him back, kind of funny to watch tbh

She also allows him to go to the strip club on a monthly basis.

Kointo said:
justforlulzandkeks said:
R E S P E C C
W A M E N
RAPU2fD.jpg
>donate to Anita Sarkeesian's patreon

Bros before hoes bruh how are gonna snitch on your friend like that

You're envious as fuck. Bad move buddy boyo.
He didn't feel the incel pain.. no you just made this situation worse for yourself  and he's probs getting a  new fuck buddy while he is still with his gf..
Also snitching is a rat move

Redpill Robert said:

Couldn't agree more. Yet they complain they can't find good men out there. They get mad when a normie or incel is nice , but let Chad chest and abuse them.

justforlulzandkeks said:
>donate to Anita Sarkeesian's patreon

That's what you gotta do to become a TRUE WAMEN RESPECCER

cusks like you are the one who end up getting stabbed and kiled.

Don't fuck with chads because they are high T and violent and beat the shit out of you.

You should have let him cheat on that girl. Why risk your life for a roastie?

if you're already ugly on the outside then why the fuck do you choose to also be ugly on the inside? Backstabbing incel is not a good combo and you're lucky he didn't beat you up.

Genetic trash snitcher, shoulda got yo ass beat