Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Femoids only want to be sexualized by Chad.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Everywhere I go the majority of femoids wear stupid revealing clothes (showing flat belly, wearing tight pants to expose their ass, and wearing clothes that allow you to see the outline of their breasts easily) on purpose probably just to get Chads attention. The reason why feminists complain about foids being sexualized because their stupid outfit attracts the attention of sub human men who they are utterly repulsed by and get disgusted when sexualized by them but not when they're sexualized by chad. The same goes for cat calling too. They only want to be cat called by chad and not anyone else. I'm sure the majoirty of us wouldn't mind being cat called by a foid, no matter how she looks because it would make us feel better about our selves but it just isn't the same for foids.

Everywhere I go the majority of femoids wear stupid revealing clothes (showing flat belly, wearing tight pants to expose their ass, and wearing clothes that allow you to see the outline of their breasts easily) on purpose probably just to get Chads attention. The reason why feminists complain about foids being sexualized because their stupid outfit attracts the attention of sub human men who they are utterly repulsed by and get disgusted when sexualized by them but not when they're sexualized by chad. The same goes for cat calling too. They only want to be cat called by chad and not anyone else. I'm sure the majoirty of us wouldn't mind being cat called by a foid, no matter how she looks because it would make us feel better about our selves but it just isn't the same for foids.

Foids should never have get rights

Foids merely wish to reveal their bodies, as they know by doing so it will attract betabuxxers and Chad :feelsjuice:

Foids should never have get rights
blame the cucks that gave whores suffrage. Now toilets genuinely believe that its their constitutional right to fucking murder innocent babies

Femoid: *Is on Onylfans*, *Dresses like a common tart*
Also the same Femoid when it's anyone other than Chad: 'Eww I hate it when men sexualize me', 'men need to stop objectifying me'.

I wish women had to cover themselves up. They have no respect letting their guts spill out for all to see.

Foids are literally just retarded eye candy at this point i just wish i could glance and catcall them without giving them and ego boost i would rather they felt like the revealing whores that they are

Foids are literally just retarded eye candy at this point i just wish i could glance and catcall them without giving them and ego boost i would rather they felt like the revealing whores that they are