Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Femoids love to gaslight you

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

she was probably dying laughing while typing this out

Foids aren’t people change my mind

You'll make some girl very lucky someday.
Not me though.

Yeah, okay, suck my dick then. Should not be a big deal.

Roflmao i doubt she would call one of us handsome.

In her words, its okay to be short, skinny, fat, as long as if ur chad :feelshaha:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I appreciate the sympathy, but women get a whole hell of a lot more than a solitary encouraging tweet from @lovelyamber.

Never believe what women say.

If I'm handsome in my own way I wonder if she'll let me fuck her and cum in her

Cum toilets love lying and virtue signaling

Spare me the virtue signaling Twitter thot.

Then why isnt she having sex with me right now?

Virtue signalling as usual.

just exist mode

one response was "maybe you're just focused on people who are not into you. that happens. you'll be loved if you let people love you."

they honestly believe this shit because it is true for THEM, all they have to do is exist and let it happen, just dont actively try to avoid romance and youll get it :) they believe it beause it is true for them.

same with the positive thinking bullshit mostly belived by foids, again they believe it because it is true for THEM
all they need to do is be kind of posiitve and look out for things you want and they magically manifest infront of you, be it chad dick or expensive toys bought by daddy or beta, all they need to do is desire it, men will try to guess that desire and try to fulfill it even whitout even the foid telling the man.

She's right, though. You don't need to be 6'2 or have a six-pack to be handsome. What really matter are your facial bones.

If that's true, why won't she date ugly guys?

This is her tactic to attract more orbiters into her circle. cuck: "gee ya know @lovelyamber isnt such a cunt after all ill remeber to like her posts now after im done cooming".

Lies... Sweet little lies...