Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Femoids have been SOCIALLY ENGINEERED by the ELITE

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I wanted to show you all the truth about women and the agenda that is at play here. Here is a video I want to show you all ;
Caf55d1aa09bbcb43ad7e9ad28a104d3

I know it is a long video by a guy named Mark Passio (It has two parts.) , but it is worth watching if you want to understand the full picture of what is going on in the world,

But the main point I want to bring up here is that there is an agenda to androginize the human race. Women are essentially being socially engineered through all outlets(Society ,Media, celebrities, movies, feminism,etc.) to act more "Masculine" and to believe that they have more "rights" compared to men. They have been programmed like robots (with the use of all outlets.) to either Control the "Beta" submissive male or to be desire "Chad". This is a Hegelian Dialectic, and is artificial separation. Feminism, as some of you may already know, was created to cause tension between both genders. In addition to the LGBT bullshit, which is an entirely different matter in of itself. Normie men are either being forced to act feminine or to act "Dominant" or "Chad" to attract this inauthentic, socially-engineered, woman. Narcissistic , Nihilistic idealogy is being spread around to these dipshits so they can better be controlled. In other,Women now have become only focused on themselves , Just look at any social media outlet like Tik-tok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Youtube, etc. No more "Authentic women" exist anymore, they have been breed and casted out by the elite handlers , which are mainly the priests at the vatican, the Jesuits, Rosicrucians, Rothschilds,Rockefellers, all major political figures, Billionaires,Ancient Bloodlines, etc. I am not saying that they are the SOLE cause of these problems, These NPC's let themselves be controlled by these people and are in fact, a bigger problem than the elite themselves.

This whole fucking thing concerning the socially engineered femoid and socially engineered man is a rat-race game. The scale of their agenda is immense. I hope you all use this to further find the truth. The Normies/Sheep/Dead/NPC's/Femoids are not waking up anytime soon. However, I hope you all will wake up if you aren't already.We are the outcasts of society why shouldn't we seek the truth?

Stop chasing and getting mad at these cunts fellow incels, they have been socially engineered to oblivion. Focus on the truth, focus on the knowledge that is hidden from the masses. Do what brings you true freedom and happiness.

The rabbit hole only gets deeper from here. I hope this wasn't too much information.
I wil be back in about 3 hours.

Seems interesting, but fix the video link.

Massive cope. Incels always existed, its just they were never recorded in history.

When zio joos decide sanction a foreign nation, they usually push feminism beforehand to destabilize. They have numerous (((human rights))) organizations funded by tens of millions at their disposal. A common tactic is to make the best of the male goyim powerless against joofish supremacy. Another example is gun control, domestically.

I wanted to show you all the truth about women and the agenda that is at play here. Here is a video I want to show you all ;
View attachment 172410

I know it is a long video by a guy named Mark Passio (It has two parts.) , but it is worth watching if you want to understand the full picture of what is going on in the world,

But the main point I want to bring up here is that there is an agenda to androginize the human race. Women are essentially being socially engineered through all outlets(Society ,Media, celebrities, movies, feminism,etc.) to act more "Masculine" and to believe that they have more "rights" compared to men. They have been programmed like robots (with the use of all outlets.) to either Control the "Beta" submissive male or to be desire "Chad". This is a Hegelian Dialectic, and is artificial separation. Feminism, as some of you may already know, was created to cause tension between both genders. In addition to the LGBT bullshit, which is an entirely different matter in of itself. Normie men are either being forced to act feminine or to act "Dominant" or "Chad" to attract this inauthentic, socially-engineered, woman. Narcissistic , Nihilistic idealogy is being spread around to these dipshits so they can better be controlled. In other,Women now have become only focused on themselves , Just look at any social media outlet like Tik-tok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Youtube, etc. No more "Authentic women" exist anymore, they have been breed and casted out by the elite handlers , which are mainly the priests at the vatican, the Jesuits, Rosicrucians, Rothschilds,Rockefellers, all major political figures, Billionaires,Ancient Bloodlines, etc. I am not saying that they are the SOLE cause of these problems, These NPC's let themselves be controlled by these people and are in fact, a bigger problem than the elite themselves.

This whole fucking thing concerning the socially engineered femoid and socially engineered man is a rat-race game. The scale of their agenda is immense. I hope you all use this to further find the truth. The Normies/Sheep/Dead/NPC's/Femoids are not waking up anytime soon. However, I hope you all will wake up if you aren't already.We are the outcasts of society why shouldn't we seek the truth?

Stop chasing and getting mad at these cunts fellow incels, they have been socially engineered to oblivion. Focus on the truth, focus on the knowledge that is hidden from the masses. Do what brings you true freedom and happiness.

The rabbit hole only gets deeper from here. I hope this wasn't too much information.

Would have read but i realized it's a shitty Jewish conspiracy cope which we already know about

You mean... the (((Elite)))?

Would have read but i realized it's a shitty Jewish conspiracy cope which we already know about
You know nothing about this i can tell by what you wrote.

Implying women need to be "socially engineered" to act like cunts.

The jews just let them act like their true selves

“Stop being mad at foids”

jfl. It’sfoids fault and they need to burn alive

I disagree that women aren't naturally like this. The only thing (((elites))) did was tear down the institutions that controlled them. That being said, if you are going to rope at least make a decent attempt to kill an elite or some of their lackeys. Tired of cels targeting random schools. Target an news office or NGO or something. All in gta v ofc.

I disagree that women aren't naturally like this. The only thing (((elites))) did was tear down the institutions that controlled them. That being said, if you are going to rope at least make a decent attempt to kill an elite or some of their lackeys. Tired of cels targeting random schools. Target an news office or NGO or something. All in gta v ofc.
I think the same thing (in Minecraft).

View attachment 172410

Here is the fixed link

Alright this link should work

Last edited: