Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids hate it when ugly guys are confident.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Just be confident bro.
Courtesy of xxxinceltion

If you are ugly and have confidence you look like an idiot, that's simple

jfl @ the foid who thinks she is a 10/10.
matriarchy brainwashing at it's finest.

im spooked out

just be attractive brah

Same with ugly girls. They seem to be the most confident.

jfl @ the foid who thinks she is a 10/10.
matriarchy brainwashing at it's finest.
LOL @ this virtue signalling

She's an ugly noodlewhore too.

But then those same women talk about the "importance" of "confidence for women of every size" and shit.
Same with ugly girls. They seem to be the most confident.

In particular fat ugly girls.

LOL @ this virtue signalling
View attachment 22460
She's an ugly noodlewhore too.
View attachment 22462
Wow imagine how many compliments she must have gotten to feel like a 10/10 when she is looking like that.
fucking cucks putting foids on a pedestal every chance they get.
fuck man it enrages me. i have never gotten a compliment in my whole life

If you are ugly and have confidence you look like an idiot, that's simple
So everyone who's ugly must act like they have aspergers? With that kind of mentality it's no wonder why so many people here complain about not being able to land minimum wage jobs and not having a social circle.
Femoids hate it when ugly guys are confident.
Well then that's another reason to not be a fuckin sperg.

So everyone who's ugly must act like they have aspergers? With that kind of mentality it's no wonder why so many people here complain about not being able to land minimum wage jobs and not having a social circle.

Bluepliles faggot

The femoid race wants ugly men to simply act as orbiters/cucks for them, and not be confident or view them in a sexual way. This is what essentially causes false rape allegations.

It's sad. the copes are lies normos tell for themselves too. Tell me what the point of saying that shit is, especially when you do it and it hasn't worked?

Just be confident

They probably the type to send unsolicited nudes to chad on tinder. Gas them all. This is also why I LOL@ TRP currycels

Wow imagine how many compliments she must have gotten to feel like a 10/10 when she is looking like that.
fucking cucks putting foids on a pedestal every chance they get.
fuck man it enrages me. i have never gotten a compliment in my whole life
It's fucking over man, all those guys she thinks are ugly are probably her looksmatch. She feels disgusted because it reminds her of her own sub-humanity."I sucked off a Chad in a bar bathroom stall once, I must be a 10/10 TEEHEE"

Your looks will be associated with low functioning autism no matter how you act. Stop dropping bluepills and implying confidence makes a difference for people with truecel tier looks. As for people who look better they shouldn't be on this site in the first place

Your looks will be associated with low functioning autism no matter how you act. Stop dropping bluepills and implying confidence makes a difference for people with truecel tier looks. As for people who look better they shouldn't be on this site in the first place
last time I checked this wasn't truecels.me

Good luck being a broke NEET with no friends for the rest of your life.
What a blupilled normie cuck, just accept it, personality/confidence doesn't fucking matter if yo are ugly af, stop lying to yourself

What a blupilled normie cuck, just accept it, personality/confidence doesn't fucking matter if yo are ugly af, stop lying to yourself
Ok then how come most billionaires are incel tier ugly jews, you don't need to be a chad to moneymaxx you're just making excuses to LDAR all day.

This says more about moderately attractive ethnic cunts that hate themselves than ugly people.

Keep in mind, the "ugly guys" these roasties are referring to are probably just normies. It would be much worse for incels

Normies hate confident ugly men. They mock them mercilessly.

Maybe these girls are trolling people....