Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids going ER? Discuss.

tenor.gif

only when they are denied chads cock

She looks like a man tho..

She kinda looks like ER. What was even the reason for the shooting?

She kinda looks like ER. What was even the reason for the shooting?

I have no idea, she said she was being censored. I noticed she looks like ER if he went MTF, they have those same dead eyes that i and other incels share.

If only one female aspie existed then sh'd be the one.

I have no idea, she said she was being censored. I noticed she looks like ER if he went MTF, they have those same dead eyes that i and other incels share.
holy shit ur right, she looks like a female ER. LEL

Im trying to find some good vids of this bitch "exercising" so i can rub one out before i go to work, anybody got any links? Youtube took her channel down smh.

I think she started life as a man.

copying males again

what's new? femoids are so unoriginal tbh.

Extreme deprivation of chad's cock turns a women dangerously bitter and violent. Women killing people over chad's cock is a very common crime all over the world. Even some women kill their own child or force them to prostitution for a chad's cock. If you notice closely, you see that all conflicts among a group of woman is always centered around some chad's cock.

Top kek. Better than nothing.

The ideal situation is if they start going ER on Chad and Stacy after getting pumped and dumped one too many times, but that'll never happen because foids are low T.

She didn't kill anyone but herself

I don,t think we will see another one any time soon

Why do people still think they're making a statement by shooting up a bunch of people
Unless you're a nihilist it makes no sense to go ER. All it communicates to me is anger
That's all I take away from them