Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoids get 1 year in jail for "me tooing" a guy!!

This should be standard operating procedure ! Give them the same sentence the accused would have gotten !

Women that do this should be paraded round the streets naked with a big sign that says "rape me"

WOAH! That's big (if it's true)!

Amazingly fair

What? No she didn't. She was 20 years old. She only got 1 year in prison.

Yeah this. Nowhere in the article did it say she received a 20 year sentence, it just states she's 20 years old, she's only getting a slap on the wrist, way to go OP, you got all of our hopes up only because you misread the title of the article.

YES!! YES!!!
Even a broken clock can show the time correctly twice a day.

Yeah this. Nowhere in the article did it say she received a 20 year sentence, it just states she's 20 years old, she's only getting a slap on the wrist, way to go OP, you got all of our hopes up only because you misread the title of the article.
I guess we can see who the people are who only pretend to read posts >_>

I guess we can see who the people are who only pretend to read posts >_>
Tell me about it, what's worse is, NO ONE is reading the article or our posts pointing out the flaws.

Also, the guys' lives are already ruined, with them losing their university places and sports places. She gets a single year in prison while they are still fucked. They should sue her for all she's got because she's still the winner in this.

Cope. It's one year in jail. She will never truly be punished for almost ruining a guys entire life. Faking rape should have the same sentence as rape itself

Sometimes I see only what I want to see xD
Still that's pretty nice
One year is nowhere near long enough for what she did. And the reason it's newsworthy is because it's so rare that a female is actually punished for her crimes.

Cope. It's one year in jail. She will never truly be punished for almost ruining a guys entire life. Faking rape should have the same sentence as rape itself
I think 90% of "rape" cases should be legalized

thats a shame. Whats even worse is that this is more than what usually happens with fake rape cases as well.

LIFEFUEL thank you OP

This needs to happen more frequently now

You know cucktears are happy at this result.

Cucktears are happy she only got 1 year because it's never a foid's fault is it?

She doesnt deserve to live. Ruin someones life permanently and you deserve a bullet to the head.

Can you no fucking read. Shes 20 years old. Only got a 1 year sentence. Not as exciting as thinking the stuck up bitch was going down for two decades.

Tell me about it, what's worse is, NO ONE is reading the article or our posts pointing out the flaws.
My mind is always incredibly inquisitive.. there is not much I don't fact check these days.

I will share it online.

Whores like her should be free meat for everyone.
Rape that whore for joking about rape

still not enough time. guys would've gotten years. she should've got like 5 years.

Bitches like this need to be sent to male prisons to experience real rape

She'll sue the court for sexism and live on a mansion soon

This should be standard operating procedure ! Give them the same sentence the accused would have gotten !
He would not have gotten 1 year tho.. he would have gotten much more time had the lying accuser been successful

Only 1 year? sigh..

It should be longer.

good, if only it was longer then 1 year

She'll get out in three months and some cuck will buy her bullshit story and give her a $90k/year job out of pity. Then she'll betabux some poor soul.

Tutorial island lads. This is a mere speed bump on the foid highway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back