Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FEMOIDS FEMOIDS FEMOIDS FEMOIDS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
There are millions and millions of femoids in the world with higher sexual partner counts and the number itself is rising higher every single day. And what does society do about it? Absolutely nothing. Our degenerate society embraces and supports the fact that femoids have sexual intercourse with a high number of men, and I dare say they even encourage the idea itself.

Thanks to how society encourages it, it has become a norm for a cum dumpster to have more than ten plus sexual partners before they get married, which has not only created a huge unbalance, but ruined the relationships of many men and ruined any possibility for subhumans to get what they want. Yet, no one seems to give two shits about it because feminism has made the concept about femoid empowerment and independence. So, every cuntrag out there thinks it's empowering and progressive to have tons of premarital sex.

It is time to cast away this feminism bullcrap and all the "empowerment" and "independence" that comes with it. It has ruined the relationships out of men due to the fact that their partners were slutty whores who couldn't keep their fucking legs closed. So, it is time for society to punish those who partake in this degeneracy.