Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids dont need a JOB. They leech of their husband and live life EASIER THAN TUTORIAL MODE. This is the cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Its literally this easy.

Man works/studies 30 years.
Becomes respectable and important in his job selection and earns a good pay.
Is sexless because of his looks.
Either rots or betabuxx.
Dies or lives long enough to waste his money on sex 1 time a year.

Woman doesnt work.
Picks up local part time janitor which puts 0 effort and its just for the sake of it to afford makeup, heels etc etc
Notices that the man is sexless and goes for him.

Instantly goes from local part time janitor to the wife of a doctor(or whatever he chose to do)
Now has access to ATLEAST 50% of what he owns.
She isnt sexless because CHAD.
Doesnt need to work because "im a housewife hehe"
Husband realized whats going on? Fine, divorce rape and take more than half of what he owns.
Die happy with the husbands family mourning for her too because "what a strong women, she loved him so much and now she is gone too.."
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My father didnt let my mother be inactive (threat to beat her)

That worked

Why are you complaining about this? This is the way of the Lord. Women are supposed to be "leeches" (using your terms). Men are supposed to breadwin for women. Men are supposed to do the labor intensive work. Women are here to be the weaker compliment to men, not just a version of men with titties. Women cannot have accountability (not that they won't, they CAN'T) and women cannot be responsible in calls other than the one's they have been given by the Lord.

Women are here for three reasons (other than glorifying the Lord): Keeping a man company (Eve was created because God said "it is not good for the man to be alone"), childbearing, and homemaking. Trying to meme this egalitarianism is pathetic. Men and women are not equal. Women are not capable of doing the work men can correctly. Life isn't fair, women having it easier in all forms of societies (patriarchy, egalitarianism, and matriarchy).

The only thing I've ever wanted in my wife is a chaste housewife. Shitty liberals and clueless MGTOWs ruined it for me.

Nah she would have to settle for her looksmatch betabux for that, she can just sell her socks and make 3x more than a guy who careermaxed

A woman should only serve to her husband, that's the in Sharia laws. Righteous way.

Why are you complaining about this? This is the way of the Lord. Women are supposed to be "leeches" (using your terms). Men are supposed to breadwin for women. Men are supposed to do the labor intensive work. Women are here to be the weaker compliment to men, not just a version of men with titties. Women cannot have accountability (not that they won't, they CAN'T) and women cannot be responsible in calls other than the one's they have been given by the Lord.

Women are here for three reasons (other than glorifying the Lord): Keeping a man company (Eve was created because God said "it is not good for the man to be alone"), childbearing, and homemaking. Trying to meme this egalitarianism is pathetic. Men and women are not equal. Women are not capable of doing the work men can correctly. Life isn't fair, women having it easier in all forms of societies (patriarchy, egalitarianism, and matriarchy).

The only thing I've ever wanted in my wife is a chaste housewife. Shitty liberals and clueless MGTOWs ruined it for me.

Foids are actual, literal parasites.

there are always ways to cheat the system when on tutorial island

So you would betabuxx just to have a house wife? You can actually do that with enough money if thats all you want.
Go for it betabuxx get company and escape inceldom then

Last edited:
So you would betabuxx just to have a house wife? You can actually do that with enough money if thats all you want.
Go for it betabuxx get company and escape inceldom then
You make the false equivalence that being a monogamous, married man is betabux. Betabux is when a man dates down to a nonfaithul (both faith in her man and faith in the Lord), non-virgin woman just because he's desperate. You can be an alpha provider, I know many of them IRL. These men install a patriarchal nuclear family system and they succeed; they're rarely cheated on and live good lives.

Some incels have this weird chad fantasy about fucking new women constantly, when the true path to happiness is a faithful virgin wife.

As for me, I will not betabux. I will "alphabux" so to speak, meaning that I will marry a christian chaste women who will raise me kids and be my housewife (and I her faithful husband!). I won't date down or date a woman who will not be faithful to me. If that makes me "volcel", then so be it. Considering I've never rejected a woman and apprached and been rejected, I'll refute that title.

You make the false equivalence that being a monogamous, married man is betabux. Betabux is when a man dates down to a nonfaithul (both faith in her man and faith in the Lord), non-virgin woman just because he's desperate. You can be an alpha provider, I know many of them IRL. These men install a patriarchal nuclear family system and they succeed; they're rarely cheated on and live good lives.

As for me, I will not betabux. I will "alphabux" so to speak, meaning that I will marry a christian chaste women who will raise me kids and be my housewife (and I her faithful husband!). I won't date down or date a woman who will not be faithful to me.
Alright man, you do you. But your are going to have to wait for a while to find a faithful woman, only with gods will you will find one. Which will very likely happen.

Alright man, you do you. But your are going to have to wait for a while to find a faithful woman, only with gods will you will find one. Which will very likely happen.
I am meeting with a pastor once a month to discuss the potential of me getting married and dealing with loneliness specific to young Christian men. It may be such that I need Divine Intervention to get me laid. If so, I'm on the right path! I have met my fair share of good women, they just don't like me. Here's to hoping one will.

I am meeting with a pastor once a month to discuss the potential of me getting married and dealing with loneliness specific to young Christian men. It may be such that I need Divine Intervention to get me laid. If so, I'm on the right path! I have met my fair share of good women, they just don't like me. Here's to hoping one will.
Which branch of christianity are you? Some christian women are hardcore believers so they are bound to be clean hearted.

Annunaki level IQ

Which branch of christianity are you? Some christian women are hardcore believers so they are bound to be clean hearted.
I’m LCMS (Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod) which is fairly comparable to catholic. We have a few (important) doctrinal differences and a different ethnic background and what not. We’re fairly traditional, we’re anti-gay, no ordained women, liturgical worship, etc. I’ve met some young LCMS thots and they’re all rather nice. They’re actually worthwhile, and I’d totally marry them, but they’re still lookism at heart, so they don’t want my ugly ass.

I’m LCMS (Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod) which is fairly comparable to catholic. We have a few (important) doctrinal differences and a different ethnic background and what not. We’re fairly traditional, we’re anti-gay, no ordained women, liturgical worship, etc. I’ve met some young LCMS thots and they’re all rather nice. They’re actually worthwhile, and I’d totally marry them, but they’re still lookism at heart, so they don’t want my ugly ass.
The orthodox church is too silent and strict for anyone to have time to talk about looks. You literally walk in and sit down in silence and bow your head for prayer. All done in silence, its because they strongly believe to fear god and his presence is too overwhelming for our comprehension. Eastern European women are less whorish but because of american culture invading everywhere they will get infected too.