Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel femoids create an instagram account wit 1.4mil followers dedicated to Chad jawlines

It's beyond over for jawcels.

Just shower dude:lul:

You should feel happy to see the blackpill confirmed in such a way. That proves we are not insane but very much in line with reality.

Just jawmaxx theory confirmed

The jaws aren't even that impressive tbh. Just normal tier lower thirds on gl men

Jawlines are incredible important for males, there is no such thing as a Chad with a potato jaw

Just have your jaw featured on instagram theory.

Last edited:
I just realized pretty much all the guys posted there are white :feelsbaton:

its over
as-above-so-below-16-gif-burns-me-up-wtf-watch-the-film-saint-pauly.gif

Say it, ethnics.

Not one single baldy

I viewed that page for 3 seconds and became 50% more gay

You should feel happy to see the blackpill confirmed in such a way. That proves we are not insane but very much in line with reality.

That is the insanity of the thing.

There is no hope, things are really as we say.

Everything else is a ghost hope in ours heads.

you need to be fucking superficial af , wtf is this god

df3fbe4560.png

The worst part is that its not only about jawline. You have to get EVERYTHING. I have decent definition on jaw but shit neck and shoulders (trash frame) invalidates it. ONE flaw as a male and you're done.

Meanwhile women can have all the "death sentences" and still be good.

The jaws aren't even that impressive tbh. Just normal tier lower thirds on gl men
This, a lot of them aren't even that good looking or have that good jawlines.

This, a lot of them aren't even that good looking or have that good jawlines.

What matters is not the Jaw, but the race of the Jaw.

Repeat after me:

WHITE JAWS MATTER

df3fbe4560.png

The worst part is that its not only about jawline. You have to get EVERYTHING. I have decent definition on jaw but shit neck and shoulders (trash frame) invalidates it. ONE flaw as a male and you're done.

Meanwhile women can have all the "death sentences" and still be good.
cunts will become or are on the verge to become the absolute gender, they aint no wrong, their praised, their spoiled

God needs to go ER asap