Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoids cope with food even on tutorial mode + cheat codes

L

Lubricure

Veteran
★★★★★
This is quite a scene I see happening almost every time I go to the supermarket.

While I try to eat as healthily as possible, I see a lot of femoids buying loads of junk food, chocolate bars and ice creams. What baffles me the most is that a good fraction of the specimens is actually thin, which leads me to think they practice a sort of "calorie swapping", eating the unhealthy food they buy instead of regular meals.

What amuses me is that they look around with a somewhat ashamed expression while they put their crap on the conveyor belt in front of the cash desk. I say, you fucking cunts, you have everything from life and you are still searching more dopaminergic release with food!? :feelshaha:

Many years ago I was fat and it was mostly to cope, but what led me to stop is the diminishing return in gratification I had from junk food. What really saddens me is that now I don't feel anything from eating sweets, I must be broken. I would understand a man legitimately depressed coping like this, but not a femoid.

To sum up, they have routinely sex with chad, laws and job market in their favour, and mostly everything else on their side yet they still need sugary/ fatty junk to cope. I wonder, acting against their child factory nature through their wimminz puwwer puts such a strain on their system, or is there some element I am missing?

Even the girls who are "thin" are really just skinny-fat ectomorphs who eat garbage and tend to smoke and do other drugs that offset eating as their habit.

Seeing actual healthy-enough-to-reproduce women who are generally active and generally don't eat garbage is rare. They only start eating healthy after they've gotten off their cock carousel 20s and look like they're 50 without makeup and suddenly become "health enthusiasts," but you're already a washed up single mom sickly blacked whore with STDs at that point, and no cabbage or carrots are going to save your slut ass.

As someone who is easily as sensitive as a female (hey I know it sounds bad but it's true) I can report that life hits you pretty hard when you're sensitive. Every harsh word, every slight and rejection and whatever else hurts much more. So as much as I realise that they don't have it as hard as me because I also have to deal with being a guy in modern Western society, I can understand how being emotional like that is hard on anyone.

So yeah that's my 2 cents. Traditionally in society men would have it a bit harder (but not as dramatically as today) but we would be tough enough to easily deal with it. These days it's all so skewed in favour of females that even the natural robustness (I think that's a word!) of men is being pushed to its limits. Which of course explains the much higher suicide rate.

Even the girls who are "thin" are really just skinny-fat ectomorphs who eat garbage and tend to smoke and do other drugs that offset eating as their habit.

Seeing actual healthy-enough-to-reproduce women who are generally active and generally don't eat garbage is rare. They only start eating healthy after they've gotten off their cock carousel 20s and look like they're 50 without makeup and suddenly become "health enthusiasts," but you're already a washed up single mom sickly blacked whore with STDs at that point, and no cabbage or carrots are going to save your slut ass.

That's true, the younger they are the more careless they are. Sometimes I look at them walking and I see that they have very little muscle mass. Their bodies remind me the mesh of a low resolution NPC. It doesn't surprise me that with all of the drugs and alcohol they take, they taint their own ovaries and provide the next generation with a shitty epigenetics.

As someone who is easily as sensitive as a female (hey I know it sounds bad but it's true) I can report that life hits you pretty hard when you're sensitive. Every harsh word, every slight and rejection and whatever else hurts much more. So as much as I realise that they don't have it as hard as me because I also have to deal with being a guy in modern Western society, I can understand how being emotional like that is hard on anyone.

So yeah that's my 2 cents. Traditionally in society men would have it a bit harder (but not as dramatically as today) but we would be tough enough to easily deal with it. These days it's all so skewed in favour of females that even the natural robustness (I think that's a word!) of men is being pushed to its limits. Which of course explains the much higher suicide rate.

Being emotional nowadays is almost dangerous for a man, I would say. Were you always like this or did you have some occurrence that made you so? However, I usually thought femoids were quite dull and cold inside due to the continuous chad pumping and ensuing desensitization, in spite of their hysterically instrumental way to display emotions. Unfortunately, I predict that the suicide rate will climb even more but the current femibestialist dictatorship will try to sweep the issue under the rug.

And yes, robustness is actually a word. :feelsokman: