Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoids call us entitled and shallow yet they:

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
• want a man whos good looking

• have a minimum height quota for dating men.

• won't date obese men ( unless they are only overweight and their face is attractive)

• expect you to overlook their bad facial qualities.

• won't date ethnic men or men with foreign unattractive accents (Asian, Indian, African)

• want you to make at least high 5 or 6 figures and have a stable job while they breeze on by with their gender studies degree.

• want to get paid equally but don't want to work construction, factories, or major in something difficult in school. Not to mention, they don't do as good of a job.

• can claim "Rape" at a moments notice and get anyone they want arrested.

• are allowed to wear pounds of make up to appear attractive but men can't have any blemishes or pimples, oh no, because that means he has a greasy face and that's awful.

Lets not forget some of the privileges females have by existing as a female -

1. if the female is fat - "oh she must be depressed or have an eating disorder." If men are fat "eww you lazy fat neckbeard go work out".

2. feeling hungry? Well you're in luck, call up a random normie from your contacts and he'll be happy to take you on a dinner date. As friends of course.

3. don't have a good job or degree? Well you're in luck again! Use your looks to marry a rich guy and live happily ever after.

Face it femoids, you all are living life on the easiest mode possible.

Last edited:
2. feeling hungry? Well you're in luck, call up a random normie from your contacts and he'll be happy to take you on a dinner date. As friends of course.
Lol

This is one of those things that is obvious but needs to be reiterated over and over again because people refuse to acknowledge it.

I love your shitposts man, they are so legit but, what can we do? Chads gonna Chad, Stacy is gonna be a whore, and beta cucks are gonna betabux and genetic trash like us will be treated as such, trash.

I love your shitposts man, they are so legit but, what can we do?
We can do a lot. You're underestimating we're high t men and they're just a bunch of cucks and whores.

i just dont understand how society stands up to this shit... yet defend femoids alone.

Supporting feminism should be illegal like nazism in Germany.

That's one of the main things that pisses me off, they go for what they really want and get it and shame guys who can't do the same, then say oh lower your standards and a theoretical desperate and lonely 1/10 will want you. Even though in reality they are nowhere to be be found or don't want to be found by a looksmatched incel.

That's one of the main things that pisses me off, they go for what they really want and get it and shame guys who can't do the same, then say oh lower your standards and a theoretical desperate and lonely 1/10 will want you. Even though in reality they are nowhere to be be found or don't want to be found by a looksmatched incel.
yea we are doomed