Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Femoids are the reason most of my ""friends"" left me [Femoids destroy everything]

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i used to have "friends" although i was always the beta in social interaction.

1st pack of friends

1st one was a tallfag aka the alpha, richfag his dad paid for his games he spent like 100$ every month
2nd one fat fuck probably had a gf i don't remember
3rd one is now gay and a furry but he was hetero and 18 before us and fucked a femoid at 17 (the one i actually liked also he showed no gay behaviors when i talked to him)

i met the tallfag in a tf2 MVM game later that year we met the rest of the team on tf2
they of course all got gf's at one point, it all started with me getting angry at the tallfag for getting a gf and saying "yeah we were joking around and then we became a couple" the fact that he got a girlfriend after going to a new school for 2 months was infuriating for me. i was trying for a good 3-5 years now. he made a joke about me being a virgin for the rest of my life wich made me tell him that no girls liked me and that he shouldn't joke about that. at the same time in school a foid lost her virginity as soon as she hit legal age so the rich fuck who fucked her (i'm gonna call him "Blonde stickman") doesn't get any charges for pedophilia
I did what every person in my situation would do, i started laughing at her, her father apparently was a christian so he wouldn't take this if he got to know and would probably ground her and take away all of her stuff, I assume all of you understand the concept of leverage? Well, she had none. (later he found out by himself:feelskek:)
So i basically could laugh at her and tell everyone i meet that she's a whore, the best part? she couldn't do anything about it! Of course everything that's good ends quickly.

i told the 2 guys (fatfuck, tallfag) about this, they seemed to not give any fucks about it. later i finished a match with the tallfag and i didn't get any response from him since then. i waited for 3 days then i messaged the fatfuck and he started to rant in a cuckold style. It was in a diffrent language i still have the screenshots (i will post them if you insist) but for now i'm just going to translate what he said

me: Hey, are you guys on a trip somewhere you're not answering on steam
fat fuck: FUCKING RETARD what you said was enough for me
me: but what??
fat fuck: that you're attacking this girl and you're proud of it i hate people like that
me: but why did you turn a 180 on me?
fat fuck: and this is happening for a long time now
me: but yesterday you were okay with me
(he messaged me a day before that inviting me to play)
fat fuck: i've thought about it but ok, stop making a retard out of yourself

How can someone be so cucked to end a friendship after so many years? it probably was never a friendship to begin with.

2nd pack of friends

1st one was a rich retard with supreme and trasher shit
2nd one was really more of a loser that didn't care about anyone he just wanted to play
3rd one MEGACUCK got cucked in school by chadley 3 times but still bluepilled and didn't even hug but thinks he can still do it (he's probably a mentalcel because he's goodlooking)
4th one was a loser probably still an incel same situation as me
We've met trough the friend of the tallfag in the first pack (me and the rich retard) we played some games from LoL to GTA5 in that time i got to know the 2 other guys, the 3rd one told us that he got cucked, i've already told him it's over but i didn't know he was good looking back then (he might have a girlfriend today who knows?)
we got along well, all of us considered eachother losers in life, it all went to shit after the rich fag started to cuck for a whore he met, basically she only was going out with him because he had a hoodie that was probably fake (he still was loaded with cash) as soon as he started going out with her he started to call me and the cuck&incel losers and incels then he stopped associating himself with us, i was trying to tell him that he only has a girlfriend because he's got the money. He would even joke about it that he's a betabuckser. One day i snapped and then told him everything i thought of him and said that one day he will cry and come to me seeking forgiveness.

richfag thinks he has a real relationship totally not because of his money (or maybe he has a cuckold fetish)
and the megacuck might have gotten himself a 5/10 foid but from the looks of his activity it doesn't look like it

As you can see years of my life got ruined because of femoids, these cucks still don't know why i hate sexually active whores, i'm starting to think they will only come to me for forgiveness when they run out of money.

Last edited:
Foids ruin everything they see