Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoids are the only reason for us to live

Ninrod

Ninrod

Bankruptcel
★★★★
Femoids are the only reason for us to live. This is the most invencible of the facts. Deny this is the greatest cope of all.

Imagine what if femoids were suddenly extincted but we discovered a way to reproduce artificially (males only).

I am gonna tell you how this world would be: in a short time, about half of the males would just rope. Most of the rest would gradually be reduced to homeless way of life, rotting alive slowly . Eventually, in some time, we would go back towards stone age (let's be honest, wouldn't exist motivation to do any shit).

We just need them more than anything else. They are the only real motivation to want to get out of bed every morning. Guys like Nietzsche and Schopenhauer were just coping with this invencible fact. Misogyny is a way of cope with this invencible fact. Patriarchy was a way to address this invencible fact .

Just acept it. It's invencible .

I do not get out of bed in the morning for foids

CUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!!

Copes everywhere. Just like expected.:feelzez:

the only reason for me to live is the vidya, its always been. take away the vidya and i will rope.

while i agree, if femoids werent such fucking entitled high standard hypergamous cunts, the world would be a much better place, and maybe even 3 or 4/10s at the very least would get some pussy. But we all know how hypergamous women are and their refusal to date the looksmatch of the opposite gender unless its a chad and stacey

tbh if two males could reproduce it would be better for our world tbh

That's what society has done to us. Ancient men lived to seek glory. In 2018 men live to be femoids' slaves.

tbh if two males could reproduce it would be better for our world tbh
Bro that's gay ,even if they didn't have sex. You could at least say if you could reproduce by your own.

I mean you can't deny that logic, one of a NORMAL human goal in life is to reproduce and pass down genes, that's why your dick get hard.

I wouldn't say the only reason for us to live, many of us are fine with coping, it's only a problem when the cope is weak.

They're actually the reason why we don't want to live.

I do not get out of bed in the morning for foids
No. You get out of bed in the morning to do things you think will help you to get foids one day. Or to do things to keeps you alive untill you can get foids one day.
Low IQ if you can't read between the lines

No. You get out of bed in the morning to do things you think will help you to get foids one day. Or to do things to keeps you alive untill you can get foids one day.
Low IQ if you can't read between the lines
No bro, I want to ascend to become a better me. I dont intend to ascend to get no interest from women still. Dont assume that all incels are like you.

That's what society has done to us. Ancient men lived to seek glory. In 2018 men live to be femoids' slaves.
Cope. Glory has always been a way to have more foids.

Not me, cuck.
I don't put femoids on a pedestal and have yet to kill myself because of lack of pussy and don't feel any urge to do so.
Verdict: i can and will live without femoids.

No bro, I want to ascend to become a better me. I dont intend to ascend to get no interest from women still. Dont assume that all incels are like you.
Cope. You want to ascend because you want foids more than anything else.
I mean you can't deny that logic, one of a NORMAL human goal in life is to reproduce and pass down genes, that's why your dick get hard.

I wouldn't say the only reason for us to live, many of us are fine with coping, it's only a problem when the cope is weak.
If the the copes were that good, I don't think incels forums would exist.

Last edited:
False. Guys like Tesla, newton and Steve jobs would arise because no more mini whores distracting them when they are little and seducing them.

Cause of every conflict between males is a women. So all guys would be bros.

Guys would build 19* realistic sex dolls.

Low Invinceble level IQ thread

False. Guys like Tesla, newton and Steve jobs would arise because no more mini whores distracting them when they are little and seducing them.

Autistic cope tbh

Copes everywhere. Just like expected.:feelzez:
I mean yeah, people need love from the sex they are attracted to, it's even on Maslow's hierarchy. The patriarchy wasn't a 'cope' though, it was a respectable system that benefitted both sexes.

Most would not be here, if they had a girlfriend.

This
the only reason for me to live is the vidya, its always been. take away the vidya and i will rope.

didnt agree to all but good point
Low Invinceble level IQ thread
hahahah

Pretty sure it’s the other way around until recently where men = dominant leader, foid = support and cumdump, due to feminism and excessive PC laws, women just dangle pussy in your face and make you jump through hoops to get it even though some never will. Either play the retard game on hard mode or moneymaxx and do w/e the fuck you want

If i grew up never having seen an actual woman nor knowing what one even looks like, I don't think it would bother me so much. i think most men would (if left to our own devices) evolve beyond female validation at that point. If your still pining away at that point, I'd call that being a cuck.

If i grew up never having seen an actual woman nor knowing what one even looks like, I don't think it would bother me so much. i think most men would (if left to our own devices) evolve beyond female validation at that point. If your still pining away at that point, I'd call that being a cuck.

Cope.

It doen't apply to boys. But once the biological machine starts, there's nothing to do. Stop lying to yoursef, we (all) would fade like flowers.

Fuck em dude it's cope all the way

Women must be put on leashes and walked like dogs.

I wouldnt rope if femoids disappear. Its just bs op. Scientist will build artificial high-quality femoids and using them will not be a deviant behaviour. Look will reduce its value. I'll be fine in this world.

Look the male lions

They fight each other for female and food
Not for money, work or hobby

Look the male lions

They fight each other for female and food
Not for money, work or hobby

They are lazy as fuck. Those two are the only things they fights for...

Last edited:
Cope.

It doen't apply to boys. But once the biological machine starts, there's nothing to do. Stop lying to yoursef, we (all) would fade like flowers.

How the hell can you fiend for something you've never seen or heard of? Something that more or less doesn't even exist to you?

3730B0DD 8963 495E A725 DBE9C665C0CF

This entire thread
You are coping with “vidya” tho. You just proved him right. The reason you love video games so much is because you are able to do what you can’t do IRL. Wether it be collecting resources, saving the princess, killing monsters etc. and why do we do this IRL? Because of women!

Girls would go mental without men, and we'd all die without food or oxygen, none of these are the point of the world because the world has no point, it just exists and it's low IQ AF to think anything else.

In a world with no women I guess we'd just go gay, think there would be a shortage of bottoms though and we'd be on a forum crying about how we can't find a nice twink and they're all whores.

OP ignore the hate you are on point
Maybe its not the only reason
But to live as an incel without foids all your life you might as well rope (srs)

If that happened I’m sure the need for wanting women would eventually fade away or some nerd fag would invent a way to get rid of that urge

Well incels are known for LDARing so you might be on to something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back