Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Femoids are starting to be ok with giving up the vote?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
In a video a foid made about mgtow she seems to agree with one of the comments a mgtow left about women not being allowed to vote.

Screen Shot 2018 12 24 at 123935 PM

It was in this video.

She did another video telling rosties that being promiscuous won't make them happy.

women weren't designed to be promiscuous. I hope nature prevails in the end

women weren't designed to be promiscuous. I hope nature prevails in the end
I think it will, but we have to fight the low iq cucks and whores.

Whiteknights,cucks and soys won't allow this.

She's an attention seeking whore looking for orbiters to cuck out of their money.

One youtuber OP. One youtuber.

One youtuber OP. One youtuber.
She's famous and will cause a big ripple effect, and there was another foid I saw who was talking about going back to patriarchy, so I'm sure there's going to be lots more soon.

OP, it doesn't work that way. I am just being realistic. Youtubers do not make laws happen. BLM has a lot of support on and off youtube but nothing has happened. Neo nazis have decent support but don't get laws passed either.

OP, it doesn't work that way. I am just being realistic. Youtubers do not make laws happen. BLM has a lot of support on and off youtube but nothing has happened. Neo nazis have decent support but don't get laws passed either.
BLM aren't taken seriously because they don't want to talk about the real problem which causes police brutality, they act like all black people can equally be victims of police brutality when it's only low status black males who are 95% more likely to be targeted. As long as they keep beating around the bush and saying a rich black woman is just as easily going to be abused by a cop as a broke black man, then no one will take them seriously because they'll know they're full of shit. The blackpill is 100% true, and we talk about changing laws, not just asking cops to be nicer to us. When everyone starts making uncucked youtube videos and refuse to bow to feminism then things will change.

Last edited:
It's just another void looking for orbiters

She's famous and will cause a big ripple effect, and there was another foid I saw who was talking about going back to patriarchy, so I'm sure there's going to be lots more soon.
>Famous
>1000 subscribers, 6000 views

The only ripple effect will be other tradthots monetizing on retarded men who never learn their lesson

The only ripple effect will be other tradthots monetizing on retarded men who never learn their lesson
No man with a brain is going to give her any money, she's sending out a warning message to all her thot viewers.