Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids are Repulsed by Men that Care About Them

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Here is what they say about men who atually look for love

"Too clingy"
"Came on too strong"
"Weird"
"Creepy"
"Too nice"
"Not assertive enough"
"Not my type"

And then they whine and complain when all the degenerate chimpanzees treat them like the the trash they are. JFL @ wee men.

I have a Chad friend who said something similar. You have to be a dick to be a real slayer but this only works if you're like 6+ PSL.

I have a Chad friend who said something similar. You have to be a dick to be a real slayer but this only works if you're like 6+ PSL.
Yes, women are attracted to guys who don't give a shit about them. I don't say this to brag, but as a personal anecdote:

Girls always saw me as too loing in high school, and therefore wouldn't give me a chance. Once the summer after graduation came, I decided to act like a dick to them, and then they started chasing me more.

JFL @ wee men

Women get off on being dominated and degraded, i don't know what else to say but they're not human.

If woman want a man that treats them good they can just go to their fathers or male friends, they want an asshole to fuck their brains out not a goody two shoes.

they want an asshole to fuck their brains out.

More like: "An asshole to fuck their brains out while simultaneously flirting with all their best friends"

Women are masochists and should be regarded as such.

They'd take an apathetic chad over a devoted incel.

Women enjoy being dominated, oppressed, violated... by Chad. Feminism, rape allegations, hate of men are all targeted only at ugly men. Chad is never accused of misogyny, no matter how many women he abuses.

More like: "An asshole to fuck their brains out while simultaneously flirting with all their best friends"

Women are masochists and should be regarded as such.

Pretty much.

I think you guys are confusing the cause and effect here tbh.

It isn't acting like an asshole that gets them laid. They act like assholes because they can get away with it because the girls already like their faces.

If a bunch of incels started acting like assholes we'd just get the police called on us.

true as fuck. This sickens me.

I think you guys are confusing the cause and effect here tbh.

It isn't acting like an asshole that gets them laid. They act like assholes because they can get away with it because the girls already like their faces.

If a bunch of incels started acting like assholes we'd just get the police called on us.
this

If woman want a man that treats them good they can just go to their fathers or male friends, they want an asshole to fuck their brains out not a goody two shoes.