Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids are narcissists

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Ever notice how they constantly try to bring attention to themselves, either by posting posting pictures of themselves on social media every second, immediately proclaiming that they're female, calling themselves ugly, wearing revealing clothing, falsely accusing men of rape, etc. Everything they do screams "look at meeee!"

It's why they only want Chad, because they believe they deserve nothing less than the best. The ego of your average foid is colossal.

It's because the cucked media, hollywood and law are sided with them and boosting their ego. They also have an army of WK beta cucks and orbiters that worship them in order to get laid.

It's because the cucked media, hollywood and law are sided with them and boosting their ego. They also have an army of WK beta cucks and orbiters that worship them in order to get laid.
This is what I hate about our current society, it gives them so much power. Our ancestors would never have stood for such a thing, they would have kept them in line.

This is what I hate about our current society, it gives them so much power. Our ancestors would never have stood for such a thing, they would have kept them in line.
They would have beaten them. Even 50 years ago women weren't that evil.

They also like to casually drop the height of their boyfriends like its relevant to the conversation somehow.

yes most females like to be the centre of attention same way you always see them trying to go into male dominated areas for them to stand out and show how " different they are " its quite annoying.

most female are nacs, not even just for posting pictures. they're narcs because they are devoid of any light or actual feelings. they manipulate and emotionally abuse people, both men and women. yes they even abuse their own kind, females hate each other. a female will gaslight you and make you think you're going insane, I have seen this happen to people I know. females are evil

Everyone's a narcissist in 2018, I see numales doing the same shit on Facebook all the time

Attention whores, even cuckmales do it but femoids are the majority doing it.