Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoids are literally evil.

• Thread starter Babylon Oh Babalyon
  • Start date
Babylon Oh Babalyon

Babylon Oh Babalyon

Recruit
★★
They live to hurt us, they live to make us suffer. They know what they are doing to us. They like it.

True. Most of the evils that have been done to me, have come from women.

Yes, and they have to be liberated from the horrible burden of their rights (in Civilization 6) for the benefit of humanity, and their own safety also.

Thank God

Hot take: women are normalcy made flesh. We're the pathological, not them. I mean I literally have Asperger's it was naive of me to think I would ever get love from women.

they live to get fucked by chad hurting and humiliating inkwells is just a side hustle for them
I think they only fuck chads to hurt all the other men. They don't really like sex that much.

I hate men for being dominant gender :foidSoy:.
I abuse however only the most harmless, shy, quiet, nerdy, broken-spirited males :foidSoy:.

Yes, and they have to be liberated from the horrible burden of their rights (in Civilization 6) for the benefit of humanity, and their own safety also.