Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids are incapable of honesty

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Seriously, they are never upfront about anything. They talk behind people's backs, they make excuses to reject unattractive men, they lie about things like sexual history and weight, they claim to love their boyfriends and husbands only to leave them for Chad, they act like they care about personality rather than looks, etc.

They are serpents in human form, everything they say or do has a double meaning. The fact that makeup, plastic nails, and silicone implants are female exclusive only adds to their "fakeness"

I'd trust a convicted felon over a foid any day of the week.

Daily reminder that the original sinner was a female.

Femoids are incapable of taking blame and responsibility for their own actions, and as a result lash out and try to blame you for their problems.
It's a defensive mechanism inherent to their nature.

F3C48760 6A6C 45D6 9035 CED9024E11A4

The Bible was right about femoids.

although this is a good post, this is something all of us have known

And yet you still fell for their tricks lmao.

Bit hypocritical, considering you worship Tahlia? I gave you many opportunities to hurt her but you never helped me, why aren't you plotting your revenge?

True, they are the Jew of gender.

Bit hypocritical, considering you worship Tahlia? I gave you many opportunities to hurt her but you never helped me, why aren't you plotting your revenge?
Not my fault that I love her and dream of marrying her every single day. :(

It's in their nature, they needed to deceive in order to survive. Beta males are the same in nature, snakish. Chad has the physical attributes to muscle through life

Jfl at you.
She has almost everything I ever wanted in a girlfriend man, I can't help myself.
The age, the virginity, the cute accent, the shut-in nature, the nerdy interests and collection of memorabilia, the fact that she plays video games, and even her appearance (especially in motion) - it's like someone designed a female just to make me unable to resist her.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to some sad music...

It's in their nature, they needed to deceive in order to survive. Beta males are the same in nature, snakish. Chad has the physical attributes to muscle through life
Exactly.
If you've looked at history, women have always clung to powerful men and got them to do their bidding. It's a tool to make up for their physical inferiority.

She has almost everything I ever wanted in a girlfriend man, I can't help myself.
The age, the virginity, the cute accent, the shut-in nature, the nerdy interests and collection of memorabilia, the fact that she plays video games, and even her appearance (especially in motion) - it's like someone designed a female just to make me unable to resist her.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to some sad music...
Yep she's an actual unicorn,unfortunately you are not Chad.

Exactly.
If you've looked at history, women have always clung to powerful men and got them to do their bidding. It's a tool to make up for their physical inferiority.

jfl at anyone that honestly believes that men were ever truly in control

Yep she's an actual unicorn,unfortunately you are not Chad.
It's over for me.
It's why I plan of roping this year, I am doomed to be an ugly incel while Chad lives a life of happiness just for being born. The genetic lottery is all that matters and we failed it.