Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Femoids are having kids at younger ages, younger than u even think is possible

The 12-year-old who gave birth to a baby and the young boy who is the father could be charged over the case.

A Youth Legal Service WA solicitor said the ramifications of being charged and convicted would include being registered as a child sex offender.
Youth Legal Service WA solicitor Sally Dechow said the baby’s conception was illegal even if both the mother and father were under 16 and willing participants because the law stated that they could not consent.
“Legally they could both be charged, but in practice we’ve found it’s usually the boy who is charged,” she said.
“You have to look at the welfare of these kids and whether it’s in the public interest to prosecute children of this age.”

Just to make it ever worse the female is never responsible for anything, always the male. Anyways I hope they all die and the child isn't born.

The 12-year-old who gave birth to a baby and the young boy who is the father could be charged over the case.

A Youth Legal Service WA solicitor said the ramifications of being charged and convicted would include being registered as a child sex offender.
Youth Legal Service WA solicitor Sally Dechow said the baby’s conception was illegal even if both the mother and father were under 16 and willing participants because the law stated that they could not consent.
“Legally they could both be charged, but in practice we’ve found it’s usually the boy who is charged,” she said.
“You have to look at the welfare of these kids and whether it’s in the public interest to prosecute children of this age.”

Just to make it ever worse the female is never responsible for anything, always the male. Anyways I hope they all die and the child isn't born.
yea australia has become extremely cucked in this regards. Thanks to feminism women can do no wrong, always the males fault

yea australia has become extremely cucked in this regards. Thanks to feminism women can do no wrong, always the males fault
It was only sometime ago that this whole aussie twitch streamer and his prego wife thing happened. The west is cucked beyond belief, nuke it.

It's for the better. Women's eggs degrade over time rather quickly. A 30yo mother has a higher chance of having a kid with autism or developmental disorders than a 22yo mother, the younger she is (within a margin of course) the healthier her offspring will be.

12yo is still way too young to have kids tho

"b-b-but 12 year old are basically infants you shitlord"

114014AC 92F0 4819 B9DA 716A86EE81E7

b but theyre little babies:soy::soy:

:feelsree:

12 years old.. fucking 12 years old.. seriously, women need to be on leashes. Stupid fucking cock hoppers.

They are a bunch of

Nasty patty contest by silverbuller d9xuoc91

David Duke once mentioned a family friend who's childs Californian middle school had to build a tax funded daycare center. Imagine being retarded enough to let a guy cum inside you at 13 and have society accommodate you for your bad life decisions

A lot of foids get sexed by 14 by older guys because they are whores by then. Really gross if you think about the whore levels.

And on that podcast with nonsewuisitor the roastie cunt was accusing members of this site to be pedos. Kek. Pedos are out there smashing it not sat in an.online forum for pathetic loser.

Its a very small minority, i guess.

I wasn't even allowed out of my house at 12.

I wish the world had really ended in 2012.

I know this is out of the topic but OP, your avi disgusts me

it's her body and she makes the rules
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Boyo :y'all:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back