Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoids are fucking retarded animals (story inside)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-

JFL at this. This is the best example of true female nature and how stupid they are. Cocky Chad treats her like a garbage and she acts like she's repulsed, only to contact him and sleep with him. Then she writes how she felt shame, but once shame wears off, she fucked him again. Only this time he videotaped the bitch and sent it to his mates.

tm-not-fat-ijust-have-a-lot-of-personality-memes-14722801.png

they follow their instincts as they are all animals

JFL at this. This is the best example of true female nature and how stupid they are. Cocky Chad treats her like a garbage and she acts like she's repulsed, only to contact him and sleep with him. Then she writes how she felt shame, but once shame wears off, she fucked him again. Only this time he videotaped the bitch and sent it to his mates.

Dumb foid, she deserves the slut shame, but she will fuck again and make the same mistake again and again

Women aren't human, they're fucking animals. JFL, and this is why bitches cry rape, because the stupid cunts slept with Chad while drunk, and then they "regret it." But then they sober up and repeat the same mistake like retards. I hope every foid gets AIDS.

64f0e719592e9f5222ff26eff3cf50d8.png

somebody pose as chad lmao she's asking for it

Fucking foids man, absolute lost causes.

He was very drunk, very cocky, very arrogant and just, well, a Dick Head. He told me to fuck off, and shoved me out the way. At the time I didn't care particularly, but it started to get to me how rude he was.

A couple of days later, having learnt his name, I contacted him on Facebook

P
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y