Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoids are at it again.

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
More incel bashing from disgusting foids.
Screenshot 20191112 140219

She is right. Foids are cunts anyways and Chad treats them like that.

Women are whores

It does make her a cunt, cunt. Your "TED talk" is dumb as fuck. The "sad incel messages" most likely weren't/aren't even that bad or outlandish. Foids always give out unfair treatment and then have the nerve to act like victims later insulting people. They are such childish, idiotic, and degenerate sluts.

Last edited:
what she means: "lonely man dont deserve to be treated like human beings, just ignore them and hope they understand that no women wants them so that they never message another women ever again"

once she gets past 30 she'll crave for such attention. Just like that dumb slut complaining she doesnt get cat called anymore

once she gets past 30 she'll crave for such attention. Just like that dumb slut complaining she doesnt get cat called anymore

And guess what? Soycucks will be buzzing around like a herd to pick up M'lady and her disgusting offspring and offer them a "decent" life.

And guess what? Soycucks will be buzzing around like a herd to pick up M'lady and her disgusting offspring and offer them a "decent" life.

$30k a year as a barista = "decent" for a CuckTears member with a gender studies major

$30k a year as a barista = "decent" for a CuckTears member with a gender studies major

A foid will take anything once she hits the wall and realizes she's lost with Chad's cumoids.

Fucking whore she deserves to die

I hope she chokes to death while deepthroating Chad.

“thanks for coming to my TED talk” :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

what she means: "lonely man dont deserve to be treated like human beings, just ignore them and hope they understand that no women wants them so that they never message another women ever again"

Are you Nate?

And then act like they care when someone goes ER.
I can't say it enough times:
These people are one of the reasons why some men go ER...

Y
And then act like they care when someone goes ER.
I can't say it enough times:
These people are one of the reasons why some men go ER...
Yep that's why I no longer feel any sympathy for them when they get shot by a mentally ill loner...