Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Femoids and therapy

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Heilige Tod!
★★★
What is with women and their fascination with this Jewish snake oil?

IMG 1635

Foids very stupidly assume that every problem needs to be talked and resolved when that's a delusional garbage take since not everything can be solved by pep talks and shallow meaningless feelgood platitudes. Not to mention, females don't even like going to therapy themselves, so they don't take their own advice, being the braindead retarded hypocrites with zero self awareness that they are:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@kywk_jwill/video/7289933140657753390

Therapy is for fake problems hence why it works for women

I fucking despise my previous therapist I used to visit. He's a liberal cuck that acts like he knows everything. He's like 600 pounds, old, and looks like a redditor. :reeeeee:

He even admitted to me that he doesn't even listen have the time when he talks to people. :feelsree::feelsree:

I fucking despise my previous therapist I used to visit. He's a liberal cuck that acts like he knows everything. He's like 600 pounds, old, and looks like a redditor. :reeeeee:

He even admitted to me that he doesn't even listen have the time when he talks to people. :feelsree::feelsree:
Were you forced to got to him? I’d quit after my first session. I’d only consider getting a therapist if he was a short currycel and I’d slowly blackpill him over time

The main problem for me and therapy is they never seem to be able to dive into deeper issues that aren’t just “wahhh I’m sad today”

Were you forced to got to him? I’d quit after my first session. I’d only consider getting a therapist if he was a short currycel and I’d slowly blackpill him over time
Yeah my parents made me go. I don't go anymore though because it didn't help me at all. I went for over a year jfl :feelshaha:

Foids very stupidly assume that every problem needs to be talked and resolved when that's a delusional garbage take since not everything can be solved by pep talks and shallow meaningless feelgood platitudes. Not to mention, females don't even like going to therapy themselves, so they don't take their own advice, being the braindead retarded hypocrites with zero self awareness that they are:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@kywk_jwill/video/7289933140657753390

I've got a mental health appointment on the 21st of June with 2 therapist foids.

I've got a mental health appointment on the 21st of June with 2 therapist foids.
My condolences. Having two therapist foids is the only thing worse than having a single toilet therapist.

My condolences. Having two therapist foids is the only thing worse than having a single toilet therapist.
A lot of the people involved in my case when I punched that cumrag have been foids.
The court judges were boomer foids and my probation officer was a foid.

A lot of the people involved in my case when I punched that cumrag have been foids.
The court judges were boomer foids and my probation officer was a foid.
Pussy nepotism stuffing all the positions with their fellow holes to make sure you get the most severe punishment possible. How predictable.

Pussy nepotism stuffing all the positions with their fellow holes to make sure you get the most severe punishment possible. How predictable.
Pretty sure I'm not going to prison, my SOYlicator has been helping my case.
UK prisons are at max capacity right now, thanks to all the niggers and pakis coming across the channel committing crime here and getting busted for them.
So, I guess their actually good for something I guess!

Pretty sure I'm not going to prison, my SOYlicator has been helping my case.
UK prisons are at max capacity right now, thanks to all the niggers and pakis coming across the channel committing crime here and getting busted for them.
So, I guess their actually good for something I guess!
Can't spell cuck without UK

Can't spell cuck without UK
water-splash-ocean-waves-v7asu155ykhivrv8.gif

water-splash-ocean-waves-v7asu155ykhivrv8.gif

Canadacels competing with UKcels for the most cucked country award so they can finally win 1st place at something in their lives besides the sperm race

Exactly bro
Therapy is a con peddled by con artists that doesn't offer any tangible grounded real solutions to your problems, so it's fitting fake solutions work for people who have fake problems that only exist inside their head.

Last edited:
Therapy is a con peddled by con artists doesn't offer any tangible grounded real solutions to your problems, so it's fitting fake solutions work for people who have fake problems that only exist inside their head.
Yep