Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoids and Normies: stay OUT of our goddamn hobbies!

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
LitERally evERy "nERdy" hobby has been taken ovER by feminists and completely destroyed in the process. We no longer have any kind of safe space anymore except for hERe, and they're of course trying to crack down on that too.

Seriously though: as many of you already know comic books nowadays are featuring feminism and shit. If you'd have asked me a mere decade ago if such a thing could ever happen, I'd have said no way in hell. And yet here we are.

It started with the popularization of comics via the big 90's and early 2000's movies imo --- which I liked, I admit. Moreover, superhero based movies had been around a lot longer than that obviously. But that time period was when they REALLY normified everything and brought in tons of new normie fans. I could see the writing in the wall back then, yet still I never imagined anything like we've got going on today.

I just don't get it though. Why do femoids insist on appropriating cultures that they'd normally avoid and mock just 10 years ago? Aside from an easy way to score orbiters, what's the fucking point?

Even worse is now they'll say "I like nerdy guys teehee!" Newsflash: Chad with glasses isn't a "nerd." I don't know where I'm going with this but goddamn am I fucking pissed about it.

I dont really care if others enjoy what i enjoy tbh ngl

You should, because OP is right. Comicsgate is a step in the right direction but shit should have never gotten half that bad.

ive always hated normie fads like pokemon go or fortnite but i have a new perspective on them. now i embrace them because they are essentially normie magnets; they draw in hivemind normies to divert their attention so that the more niche hobbies like anime are reserved solely for us.

They want to destroy everything we ever liked.

yep, feminism is literally everywhere.

Just look at the Last of us 2.

The main protagonist is a feminist dyke who makes out with another Jewish dyke. The girl literally looks like something out of a Jewish propaganda poster from WWII. Such disgusting, obvious SJW/feminist Jew brainwashing and yet it goes right over the average normies head.

Yeah, and with that attitude in 5 years Peter Parker will be a vegan trans "woman of color." And all of the villains will of course be incel straight white men.

Sorry bro, science, capeshit, all of mainstream art, has been hijacked by normie soyboys, who are essentially just incels that kowtow to women and have been mobilized to suppress us. Your only option are niche interests. Drop the nERd shit boyo, it's ogre. Get into niche music genres, kino films, anything with an anti-woman, or traditional message is hated by society so you have all that. Start consuming pre or anti modernity art, it's much more enjoyable anyway.

Yeah, and with that attitude in 5 years Peter Parker will be a vegan trans "woman of color." And all of the villains will of course be incel straight white men.
You do know the new Spiderman is a gay minority right?

As far as Vegan trans women of color go..... Look no further than Marvel's comic America. It had a much longer run than it deserved.

Don't forget metalgate and gamergate.

So you want to allow femoids to post in? What if they could enjoy posting on this forum too? We should think less about femoids and their desires.

So you want to allow femoids to post in? What if they could enjoy posting on this forum too? We should think less about femoids and their desires.
Femoids will be banned so im not too worried abt them posting here.

What if you was an admin here?
But im not. Relax man what u getting hyped for? I just said i dont care abt others. Only myself. If you want to waste time thinking about femoids and cucks all day be my guest.

The main protagonist is a feminist dyke who makes out with another Jewish dyke. The girl literally looks like something out of a Jewish propaganda poster from WWII. Such disgusting, obvious SJW/feminist Jew brainwashing and yet it goes right over the average normies head.

I saw tha tlive during E3. JFL.

Remember they ruined Star Wars too..

There are a lot of redpilled comics getting a shitton of funding on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo, it's not ovER yet.

Fucking this

We are no longer safe from our hobbies because normies ruin everything, do you remember the time when videogames were exclusive to a certain audience? do you remember when anime wasn't popular? it was heaven for us because we could feel a sense of belonging in our unpopular hobbies, nowadays everything is so plastic and soulless because normie took everything from us, they even ruined 4chan, just look at /pol/, /b/ or /r9k/, boards that have been hijacked by boomers and blupilled normies

But im not. Relax man what u getting hyped for? I just said i dont care abt others. Only myself. If you want to waste time thinking about femoids and cucks all day be my guest.
Low IQ post, nobody was getting hyped for anything, forget it.

ive always hated normie fads like pokemon go or fortnite but i have a new perspective on them. now i embrace them because they are essentially normie magnets; they draw in hivemind normies to divert their attention so that the more niche hobbies like anime are reserved solely for us.

Anime has been taken over by attention whores for a long time now. I remember going to an anime con in 2005 and there were quite a few attention whores dressed up there as well as betas kissing their asses.

Anime has been taken over by attention whores for a long time now. I remember going to an anime con in 2005 and there were quite a few attention whores dressed up there as well as betas kissing their asses.

still, it prevents more normies from turning to anime by keeping their attention towards the mainstream fad.

Sorry bro, science, capeshit, all of mainstream art, has been hijacked by normie soyboys, who are essentially just incels that kowtow to women and have been mobilized to suppress us. Your only option are niche interests. Drop the nERd shit boyo, it's ogre. Get into niche music genres, kino films, anything with an anti-woman, or traditional message is hated by society so you have all that. Start consuming pre or anti modernity art, it's much more enjoyable anyway.

I'm into some pretty thot-proof hobbies I'd say (insects/arachnids, history, etc) but it just pains me to see comics destroyed because I used to be HUGE into them; had more than a thousand (mostly pre-2000's) stored in the mylar bags and stuff. It can be a fun hobby. But again feminists have destroyed it.

Always liked the idea of model trains and stuff (used to buy train magazines even, always like trains) but that shit is way too expensive for me ATM. Guitar has some thottery creeping in (mainly due to whiteknights who will worship ANY hole that can strum a G major chord on Jewtube) but it hasn't been fully destroyed yet. I guess in large part because it actually takes practice.

Don't forget metalgate

Is there a particular event you're referring to or just the ongoing pollution of the genre by record collecting bugmen and their characteristic obsession with "creating inclusive spaces for non-male-identifying PoC community members"?

Outer space level IQ post

lol a soccer mom lesbo thats more badass than a marine. seems plausible.

Is there a particular event you're referring to or just the ongoing pollution of the genre by record collecting bugmen and their characteristic obsession with "creating inclusive spaces for non-male-identifying PoC community members"?
Antifa shutting down Graveland, Marduk and Taake shows. Merch store Hells Headbangers being boycotted by sjws. Inquisition getting kicked off their label because of sjws. Big labels like Nuclear Blast paying for good album reviews. Mainstream poser sites like Metal Sucks, Metal Injection, Invisible Oranges pushing a SJW agenda. And lots of other happenings.

Soon we'll have no choice but to live as hermits in sparesely populated countryside but even then filthy normscum and foids will copy us

normies RUIN everything they INFECT, GODFUCKINGDAMMITSHIT!

Once the foids and normies found the internet it was over.

The bar was raised. Even anime conventions must be full of chadlites at this point.

I'm into anime still (To a far lesser degree than I used to be), but I just avoid any community interaction nowadays. /a/ and /m/ used to be where I went, but even that went to shit when normalfags took over and fucked everything up, making it normal for them to just brag about unrelated shit or constantly do the Reddit thing of "Oh and my SO...". Some hobbies like anime you can afford to just block all community interaction and still enjoy the hobby because normiedom cant seep into the anime itself since its all the way over in Japan and the SJW feminazis have no power over it.

normalcattle don't have personality. whatever trendy is what they like.

The bar was raised. Even anime conventions must be full of chadlites at this point.
They are. Here's Super Eyepatch Wolf and I think Woolie from Two Best Friends
DS9q-FRWsAAbi8x.jpg:large

I'm into anime still (To a far lesser degree than I used to be), but I just avoid any community interaction nowadays. /a/ and /m/ used to be where I went, but even that went to shit when normalfags took over and fucked everything up, making it normal for them to just brag about unrelated shit or constantly do the Reddit thing of "Oh and my SO...". Some hobbies like anime you can afford to just block all community interaction and still enjoy the hobby because normiedom cant seep into the anime itself since its all the way over in Japan and the SJW feminazis have no power over it.
same I used to go to /a/ or r/anime but it became cuckery when the normcunts infected it

This really began in 2016 with the feminist Ghostbusters remake, where the villain was a white incel who lived in a basement.

Fucking this

We are no longer safe from our hobbies because normies ruin everything, do you remember the time when videogames were exclusive to a certain audience? do you remember when anime wasn't popular? it was heaven for us because we could feel a sense of belonging in our unpopular hobbies, nowadays everything is so plastic and soulless because normie took everything from us, they even ruined 4chan, just look at /pol/, /b/ or /r9k/, boards that have been hijacked by boomers and blupilled normies

Of course I remember. I'm almost 30. And yeah 4chan is just garbage for the past 2 or so years. It always had its phases where it'd be garbage because it would be talked about on Oprah or some shit which would bring in floods of normies, but it'd always clear up in a few weeks.

What's a bugman?
This really began in 2016 with the feminist Ghostbusters remake, where the villain was a white incel who lived in a basement.

Never saw but that doesn't surprise me. I refused to see it though because it pissed me off. But I also heard it got bad reviews, which is funny because before it was released ALL the Normies were talking about it. Once it was released the film just disappeared from public discourse. At least that's how it seemed to me.

Last edited:
Antifa shutting down Graveland, Marduk and Taake shows. Merch store Hells Headbangers being boycotted by sjws. Inquisition getting kicked off their label because of sjws. Big labels like Nuclear Blast paying for good album reviews. Mainstream poser sites like Metal Sucks, Metal Injection, Invisible Oranges pushing a SJW agenda. And lots of other happenings.

Never heard about this, but not surprised. Nontheless I've noticed that Metalthots are destroying metal even more than the neckbeards who keep playing/promoting the same damn Death metal tripe since the early 90's. It started with Metal Sanaz I think though I could be wrong.

I'm into some pretty thot-proof hobbies I'd say (insects/arachnids, history, etc) but it just pains me to see comics destroyed because I used to be HUGE into them; had more than a thousand (mostly pre-2000's) stored in the mylar bags and stuff. It can be a fun hobby. But again feminists have destroyed it.

Always liked the idea of model trains and stuff (used to buy train magazines even, always like trains) but that shit is way too expensive for me ATM. Guitar has some thottery creeping in (mainly due to whiteknights who will worship ANY hole that can strum a G major chord on Jewtube) but it hasn't been fully destroyed yet. I guess in large part because it actually takes practice.
Model trains are certified autistic tbh. And yea, I watch youtube guitar cover vids. First result is always some chick who can barely play the song. If you didnt know, many japanese youtube guitarists cosplay as little asian lolis while preforming covers for views. Not even kidding.

Never heard about this, but not surprised. Nontheless I've noticed that Metalthots are destroying metal even more than the neckbeards who keep playing/promoting the same damn Death metal tripe since the early 90's. It started with Metal Sanaz I think though I could be wrong.

If you guys have some time to kill, check out this gay bullshit sophistry I just found:

http://www.toiletovhell.com/rock-ag...-fucking-reactionary-and-what-to-do-about-it/

If you guys have some time to kill, check out this gay bullshit sophistry I just found:

http://www.toiletovhell.com/rock-ag...-fucking-reactionary-and-what-to-do-about-it/

I agree with much of what it's saying tbh. However I fail to see how women are a "disenfranchised class" is my main issue with the article and with the majority of leftist thought in general. But personally I would say the same thing to anyone in the metal community as i would to anyone here: your fellow man is not the enemy; women and the cucks who enable them are.

I rarely ever see women at comic book stores, like almost never. The same with actual comic conventions, not the San Diego type cosplay bullshit. Marvel movies have made a lot of women superhero "fans" but I'd bet the fucking house if you asked them who Jack Kirby, Alan Moore or Frank Miller was they would have no fucking clue. Actual comics fans (not movies) are still 99% men. Also Wonder Woman was introduced in 1942 and X-Men was created as a semi metaphor for the Holocaust and the civil rights movement so this shit isn't really new, it was just done subtlety back then. It is annoying how everything is in your face today (i.e. black gay spiderman)