Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel femoids and normalfags love using this quote but this quote also applies to us

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
"What is meant to be will be. Things always happen for a reason. "

And that is pretty much it, although it depends on the perspective/ situation. Femoids and normies will take this quote as a life guidance, if anything bad happens in their privileged lives they will accept it because things usually start going good for them later on anyway,

But for ugly males, ITS OVER. What is meant to be, will be = Deal with your life ugly male, no one cares.

Things always happen for a reason = you have shitty genetics, deal with it

NORMIES AND FEMOIDS DONT CARE, THEY SEE US AS GENETIC TRASH THAT SHOULD LIVE IN A BIN 24/7

The only reason is this world being shithole

And that is pretty much it, although it depends on the perspective/ situation. Femoids and normies will take this quote as a life guidance, if anything bad happens in their privileged lives they will accept it because things usually start going good for them later on anyway,

But for ugly males, ITS OVER. What is meant to be, will be = Deal with your life ugly male, no one cares.

NORMIES AND FEMOIDS DONT CARE, THEY SEE US AS GENETIC TRASH THAT SHOULD LIVE IN A BIN 24/7

Hear you loud & clear. Becareful that you're not over doing the thread creation for someone to then report you for spam. You make very good points.

I made a thread about their desire to "engineer the human soul" so to speak.

I say that too.
Our pain and loneliness were mean to be

Hear you loud & clear. Becareful that you're not over doing the thread creation for someone to then report you for spam. You make very good points.

I made a thread about their desire to "engineer the human soul" so to speak.
I dont see my threads as spamming, even if they are close apart, ive just built up so much recent rage into degenerate society and all that shit and needed a day, time and place to rant and unload.

I dont see my threads as spamming, even if they are close apart, ive just built up so much recent rage into degenerate society and all that shit and needed a day, time and place to rant and unload.

Understood. Just trying to give some advice that's all. Rant & vent away by all means. Just be careful that you're not going to be misconstrued for spamming that's all.

Understood. Just trying to give some advice that's all. Rant & vent away by all means. Just be careful that you're not going to be misconstrued for spamming that's all.
if they dont like it and see it as spam, fine, they can surely show me that by giving me another warning which ive already got a warning today for supposed "femoid worship" which wasnt worship at all because i was explaining how lucky it is to be chad to fuck and date slutty cunts like the femoid cunts insta profile that i linked. Dont see how it was worship if i genuinely hate the bitch and her slutty insta profile

Got nothing against the based mods though, but i will agree some of their decisions is just wacko

I hate generic, filler sentences like that.
Its as if, its some sort of fashion.
Fuck that shit.

i hate that quote so much its bullshit

So if someone shoots up a place this would apply too? JFL