Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoid Translation thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
Noodlewhores to their parents once they hit 15 years old: "You guys are so ASIAN. You don't even try to fit into American culture"

Translation: I want to suck the cock of a Tall, White Chad

Currybitches to their parents once they hit 14 years old: "You guys have to be more more accepting of other cultures. Stop being so bigoted!"

Hapawhores to their parents once they hit 9 years old: "i Don'T eVeN lOoK aSiAn aT aLl, wHaT dO yOu MeAN???"

Kebabsluts to their parents once they hit 15 years old: "Muhammad would think you're a racist if you forbid me from dating outside my race!"

Did I miss any others boyos? And yes Hapawhores are really that slutty. A relative hapawhore fucked over 20 guys at 18 years old. I doubt a single one was a Wontoncel

Over 20 at 18 honestly isn't such a high number for these whores.

Over 20 at 18 honestly isn't such a high number for these whores.

Yeah I agree. My aunt complained about her bringing back men (White Chads) to her house every other week. It's probably more tbh.

The average 18 year old whore in the West in 2019 has probably easily sucked the dicks of 15-25 Chads at minimum.

Yeah I agree. My aunt complained about her bringing back men (White Chads) to her house every other week. It's probably more tbh.

The average 18 year old whore in the West in 2019 has probably easily sucked the dicks of 15-25 Chads at minimum.
I get all angry every time I hear a foid speak because the same place the words are coming from is just a cumtrap with nothing of value coming out.

I get all angry every time I hear a foid speak because the same place the words are coming from is just a cumtrap with nothing of value coming out.

Yeah, I know exactly what a femoid will say before she even talks. They're double-standard eugenicist robots acting according to script.

Cunts are all the same when you think about it.

"I'm a fitness chick!"
"My hobbies are hiking (hikes once a month with Chad), traveling, fitness, instagram, and listening to music"
"I'm a vegan!"
"Fuck you, racist!" (while swiping right on every hairy Curry or Kebabcel)
"I like traveling!"
"Height doesn't matter at all, just be confident as women love that" (while shitting on manlets with crooked-nose Becky on the phone)
"I like a guy with a PERSONALITY"
"Looks don't matter" (piles on 2 lbs of fakeup)
"What scares me most is being a mother"
"25? Why marry so young? 35 is the new 21!"

Blah blah blah. Boring as fuck.

There's literally no reason to talks to femoids below the age of say 45 in 2019; and expect to hear anything of substance back. You've already heard their whole robotic spiel, many, many times.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know exactly what a femoid will say before she even talks. They're double-standard eugenicist robots acting according to script.

Cunts are all the same when you think about it.

"I'm a fitness chick!"
"My hobbies are hiking (hikes once a month with Chad), traveling, fitness, instagram, and listening to music"
"I'm a vegan!"
"Fuck you, racist!" (while swiping right on every hairy Curry or Kebabcel)
"I like traveling!"
"Height doesn't matter at all, just be confident as women love that" (while shitting on manlets with crooked-nose Becky on the phone)
"I like a guy with a PERSONALITY"
"Looks don't matter" (piles on 2 lbs of fakeup)
"What scares me most is being a mother"
"25? Why marry so young? 35 is the new 21!"

Blah blah blah. Boring as fuck.

There's literally no reason to talks to femoids below the age of say 45 in 2019; and expect to hear anything of substance back. You've already heard their whole robotic spiel, many, many times.
The ones above 45 are the same way tbh.

True, there is really no reason to talk to them. They are programmed to react in certain ways with a specific behaviour.

Me: hi can I have a uhh large big ma-
Female:
I want to suck the cock of a Tall, White Chad
I think their system is broken tbh

The ones above 45 are the same way tbh.

Yeah I've seen some, lower % to be a vacuous whore but I've seen 50+ year old wamen with sundestroyed skin and short shorts. Delusion follows them to the grave.

True, there is really no reason to talk to them. They are programmed to react in certain ways with a specific behaviour.

Exactly. That's why I don't approach wamen after those rejections. I know that my looks information will elicit a 'no' response every time. There's literally no point approaching women if you had even a few rejections. The robot will come up with the same answer, every single time.

Why do people think the 7 second rule exists? Tbh I'm shocked their system is so slow and inefficient... I guess the constant thought of sucking on Chad's dick slowed down the processor.

Me: hi can I have a uhh large big ma-
Female:
I want to suck the cock of a Tall, White Chad
I think their system is broken tbh

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Noodlewhores to their parents once they hit 15 years old: "You guys are so ASIAN. You don't even try to fit into American culture"

Currybitches to their parents once they hit 14 years old: "You guys have to be more more accepting of other cultures. Stop being so bigoted!"

They'll do anything rather than tell you that you're unattractive, so they string you along and keep you busy with half truths and false hope, making you fight your own traditions for their benefit. Tyrone can speak with a heavy african accent like jamaican and reject western culture yet still get quality pussy and admiration.

JBW law is strike once again..