Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid transforms to Incel guy

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
AC04F25C 9363 4641 8A2C 60E451803700

But what is there end goal

There's guys here who can't grow a beard while this woman easily can. Must be ragefuel.

FtM trannies=attention whores who didnt get the point is to LARP as if they wanted to be men, not actually do it

JBW, she has an ethnic gf.

The jews are responsible for this.

From possibly going on weekend trips to the Caribbean to going betabux. Smart move...NOT!

Still mogs me.

Is it bad to say that he mogs me?

...just why

the motherfucker literally VOLUNTARILY went from RECRUIT to VETERAN (not even, more like NIGHTMARE mode)

Just...so low IQ

And yet, despite all this all "he" has to do is say "he" used to be a woman and betas will STILL WK them.

Lmao imagine going from getting validation from cucks to getting completely ignored like incels. Confirmed sui

Lmao imagine going from getting validation from cucks to getting completely ignored like incels. Confirmed sui

Ehh I wouldn't think so. All "he" has to do is bring up her history and oops, I mean "he'll" be swimming in validation again.

This makes me so happy, it's over for her.

She just removed the Action Replay from the console.

Legit mogs the shit out of me

Trannies are disgusting.

The fact that he managed to get a gf is pure fucking suicide fuel, supports my "females love degenerates" theory.

Still has bigger frame than zyros.

Now the person has lost all of their female privileges.

Do you know a majority of FtM revert back to being a female?

Most of the people, that you'd find with strong penis envy are usually Trans and Lesbians.

The jews are responsible for this.
Nope.

Trannies are disgusting.

The fact that he managed to get a gf is pure fucking suicide fuel, supports my "females love degenerates" theory.
Cope. We're much more subhuman than Trannies, they live better live than Incels.

A majority of women would rather go lesbian for each other than settle down with a man that has low SMV/LMS levels.

>tfw when "he" mogs me into oblivion
1517964359956.png

fucking degenerates, trans should be burned