Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoid Texts "Ex" This After He "Dumped" Her for Committing Adultery

Death penalty for adultery?

• Total voters
Lmao that is the funniest shit i've seen all day.

Here's some suifuel for you tho, no girl will ever love you enough to reject your breakup

LOL she is trying to force his hand after she forced another Chads dick up her snatch

Eighth amendment. Also it's just too tyrannical.

Reddit MGTOW lurker kek

She needs the money. She will continue fucking chad on the side.

Castration/Clitoridectomy should be enough to solve the issue. Remove the source of carnal pleasure so that the degenerate in question can no longer engage in lustful misconduct.

Eighth amendment. Also it's just too tyrannical.
I don't get how you voted no, its marriage, if you don't plan on being committed, then don't get married. If you aren't going to agree to a death penalty you at least have to agree to jail time served.

I don't think you get this but people shape their entire lives around their significant others, they forego career opportunities, their own dreams they wanted to fulfill, etc. When someone cheats and destroys the "sanctity" of a marriage they basically stole not only a few years BUT THAT PERSONS ENTIRE LIFE. They could have lived a completely different and fulfilling life had they not gotten married, they found other ways to feel fulfilled within the marriage, cheating is literally taking those things away and leaving them with an empty waste of a life.

Last edited:
I don't get how you voted no, its marriage, if you don't plan on being committed, then don't get married. If you aren't going to agree to a death penalty you at least have to agree to jail time served.

I don't think you get this but people shape their entire lives around their significant others, they forego career opportunities, their own dreams they wanted to fulfill, etc. When someone cheats and destroys the "sanctity" of a marriage they basically stole not only a few years BUT THAT PERSONS ENTIRE LIFE. They could have lived a completely different and fulfilling life had they not gotten married, they found other ways to feel fulfilled within the marriage, cheating is literally taking those things away and leaving them with an empty waste of a life.
All of this is 100% true and a great observation. And not only this, but having adultery committed against you is one of the top 2 most emotionally devastating things that can happen to you right there with the death of a loved one, and I honestly believe adultery is worse because death is inevitable. Adulterers should without question be killed.