Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid "studies" are such fucking memes.

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★
Was driving some people today to work, and I overhead a conversation between a guy and some foid from Sweden.

She asks him: Would you like to come to Sweden?

He replies: Nah, too many immigrants and crime.

She says: Well I actually study SOCIAL EQUALITY :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:[I can't remember exactly the meme but it sounded something like this] where we basically learn how to make immigrants adapt better to Swedish society.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you can't make this shit up mang. The only way to make mudshits behave better is to deport them back to the shithole they came from. What a fucking joke. Hard working Swedish man pay taxes so that their foids could "study" a fucking meme like that.

Well curries are apparently leaving sweden in record numbers so whatever sweden is doing, they're doing it right

Its crazy how all of these race traitors still haven't figured out why they haven't adapted to western society yet. :feelsseriously: After the 4000th rape and murder case involving aryan foids it should be obvious that muslims think their cocks are too good for livestock and children now

Why do we need to help them adapt in the first place? Just deport shitskin zoo specimen if they misbehave. Zero tolerance.

Why do we need to help them adapt in the first place? Just deport shitskin zoo specimen if they misbehave. Zero tolerance.
Deport them regardless if they misbehave. Europe isn't for niggers.