Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Femoid roastie tries to beat a black manlet but the unexpected happened.

He let her off easy

At this point, Im not hesitant to use all my strength to attack foids if this shit ever happens

He should have hit her with a swift uppercut to the chin, knocked a few front teeth out.

What did she expected? To beat him up just because she is taller?? The guy could be a midget and he would still fuck her up

Only thing any men should fear is manlet rage

that was so fucking satisfying seeing her limp away

This blackcel has some hands.

The female assailant wanted none of that work after tasting the power of the blackcel.

Blackcel winner by TKO.

Buahahaha

What a cunt

Just because she learned some high kicks, she thinks she can dominate a manlet...

Well, when will they learn, a man (even a manlet) is physical completely superior :feelsthink:

too pedictable.
she tried to hit him 3 times with the same kick...

Serious, I'm thinking of carrying a pair of brass knuckles in case anyone attacks me. I don't care if its a man or a woman. All my pent up frustrations are going to rain down on the person that attacks me. He/she will get seriously facially disfigured. People think that they can treat others like anything and walk all over us. JFL.
THIS dude. Fucking this.

he forgot to rape her, shouldve stomped her head too

All tall girls and fat girls think they can beat any short guy up.

Women seriously don't understand the massive difference in strength because most of them have never been popped in the mouth

when did women become so high t and aggressive?
is it something in the water supply?

clown world indeed.

btw.
this man behaved like a true gentleman,when she went down he could have start kicking her in the head.

she wanted the bbc, but got upset when she realized he tried to fend her off due to him already having had ejaculated into another white pussy 10 minutes prior

she wanted the bbc, but got upset when she realized he tried to fend her off due to him already having had ejaculated into another white pussy 10 minutes prior

Naah, context behind the fight was something about a drug-deal and the femoid was not content with the amount drugs she got from him so she started the fight.

I'd send her straight to the emergency room if this happened to me

I don't like the blacks that much but I respect their zero-tolerance policy when it comes to foids and fags.

Women seriously don't understand the massive difference in strength because most of them have never been popped in the mouth
Most women have never endured any violence aside from a few slapfights with their fellow foids that barely hurt at all. This is why they're so shocked to the point of trauma when they get hit by a guy for the first time; they didn't even know that being hit is supposed to be painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back