Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Femoid privilege] Two low IQ cops, a Chadlite and a femoid, play Russian roulette. Femoid dies and Chadlite is imprisoned.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

1. How stupid do you have to be to play with a loaded firearm?

2. Why does soyciety depend on fuckers this stupid to enforce the law?

3. Why is the man somehow at fault for playing a stupid game where the femoid cop voluntarily participated?

4. The kicker: would the femoid cop be sentenced just as harshly if she died and he lived?

monkey6.gif~c200

Based probability

If it was the other way around there'd be no jailtime. If anything she'd probably get a chunk of his death benefit for emotional turmoil.

How stupid is this cop? Legit 60 or low IQ

I totally forgot about Russian roulette. After the deer hunter came out, everyone was worried about people copying those Russian roulette scenes. I guess a few people tried it, there was an actor who forgot that blanks are still dangerous and ended up killing himself doing it. (not on the set of deer hunter, he was starring in a different movie)

If it was the other way around there'd be no jailtime. If anything she'd probably get a chunk of his death benefit for emotional turmoil.

Unless the man was a chad, he'd automatically be seen as less valuable and or more disposable.

Exactly. She'd probably still get fired but she would get a slap on the wrist.

I don't know how I feel about a 7-year sentence. It seems excessive for someone whose risk of recidivism is relatively low, but there definitely needs to be some level of severity in the sentence to deter stupid people from trying this stupid shit.
Unless the man was a chad, he'd automatically be seen as less valuable and or more disposable.

Femoids are queens. Men are cannon fodder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back