Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL femoid logic

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
beaac2daaf.jpg

this is her btw

https://www.facebook.com/S3xGoddess/media_set?set=a.1614005198343.85900.1482710766&type=3

Guess who she doesn't want to get objectified by?

at least shes consistant here but she probs gets all blushy when chad says she has good tits

Sounds to me like some sub-human males were being nice to her. Im sure when Chad goes in and slap's her ass she'll be all bubbly and as giddy as a school girl.

blocked at my school someone describe her

i dont believe this post.

how did you get her whatsup? that means your something to her. thats just odd as fuck.

i dont know. i dont buy this post. either ur a troll or both you and her are trolls

i dont believe this post.

how did you get her whatsup? that means your something to her. thats just odd as fuck.

i dont know. i dont buy this post. either ur a troll or both you and her are trolls
meh its a long story, if @Jewsel wants to explain then he can go for it, but i cba

ironic to see others in a live action cope btw

meh its a long story, if @Jewsel wants to explain then he can go for it, but i cba

ironic to see others in a live action cope btw

tell me. i want to hear. she looks kinda cute. i love the emo style. how did you get to know her

tell me. i want to hear. she looks kinda cute. i love the emo style. how did you get to know her
me and jewsel met from league, in our league social circle we have a watsapp group, a different guy knows this girl and sent us the screenshot, i decided to make this thread

just a league player and was raped when she was small so shes hypersexual as a cope

me and jewsel met from league, in our league social circle we have a watsapp group, a different guy knows this girl and sent us the screenshot, i decided to make this thread

just a league player and was raped when she was small so shes hypersexual as a cope

if shes hypersexual then why dont you try fucking her? it says she has a bf

why you trynna get banned?
because all other good users is getting banned and normies are really getting to me, on this forum and out in real life .

Anyways i changed my mind im staying

because all other good users is getting banned and normies are really getting to me, on this forum and out in real life .

Anyways i changed my mind im staying
why are the good users getting banned? Plus what would you do outside of this forum or are you planning to move to another place?

Anyways glad you are staying, and I have to agree with you that there is a lot of fucking normies infiltrating the place.

why are the good users getting banned? Plus what would you do outside of this forum or are you planning to move to another place?

Anyways glad you are staying, and I have to agree with you that there is a lot of fucking normies infiltrating the place.
i'm not moving anywhere, this forum is my
Only social interaction besides School. Maybe its just me procrastinating too much because of the time I spend on this forum.

@SOMCEL , @anincel4lifelol, @Stanx22 , @whogivesafucc have all been banned in a span of 2-3 weeks, and other users like RREEE and Cynstic have been missing. Check out my latest thread for other users that have been missing.

females have no logic they are ruled by primitive impulse

"omg nobody notices me"

"Hi, how are y-"

"You don't count! None of you uglies do!"

What the hell was that thing? A cross between an anime girl and a spic janitor?

try pushing her buttons. taunt her about how her dad raped her. tell her shes daddy's little fuck toy and stuff like that. if shes damaged goods that can work.