Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoid lied right to my face (I think)

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I forgot about this but about a month ago, I went to this random gym. I asked for a guest pass and the femoid (6/10) that was giving me the pass was being super friendly and trying to sell me on a membership. I notice the femoid had an EE name (Natasha) and a strong Russian accent (or Ukrainian). I say “I’ll think about it” and go in to workout. After the workout, I had to sign out and I just decided to ask her in Russian “do you speak Russian”. She replied “what?!” and then in English I asked again “oh haha I was just wondering if you speak Russian”. She said “no” (made a weird look on her face) and I said “oh I just thought because of your name” and she said “my dad just had a weird imagination”. I left after that.

I wasn’t trying to hit on her, just trying to be nice because I noticed she was having trouble speaking in English and because I was new in the area and hadn’t met a lot of Eastern Europeans. I think she thought I was trying to hit on her and as a result she tried to cut off any similarity we had. She could have said “no I’m Ukrainian or Polish or some other EE country” but she just said “no” when she very clearly had an accent. Looking back I’m like 90% sure that she was Russian.

1F572D05 6985 4661 BF85 3F9717E12E60

One time I was at school and I had a new york yankees hat on. I don't care about sports but I needed a hat because I didn't want to shower or comb my hair. And this new guy was clearly lonely and wanted to talk to someone and he asked me if I'm a yankees fan. And I just autistically said "no". I didn't even realize I hat the hat on. And he just turned around with the saddest face I've ever seen. Still haunts me to this day that he thought I was just being a dick probably.

One time I was at school and I had a new york yankees hat on. I don't care about sports but I needed a hat because I didn't want to shower or comb my hair. And this new guy was clearly lonely and wanted to talk to someone and he asked me if I'm a yankees fan. And I just autistically said "no". I didn't even realize I hat the hat on. And he just turned around with the saddest face I've ever seen. Still haunts me to this day that he thought I was just being a dick probably.
There’s a difference though. You’re not a sports fan, she was actually Eastern European.

There’s a difference though. You’re not a sports fan, she was actually Eastern European.
Well he had no way of knowing that. Not trying to defend her or anything. Just venting myself. But just maybe she wasn't.

I forgot about this but about a month ago, I went to this random gym. I asked for a guest pass and the femoid (6/10) that was giving me the pass was being super friendly and trying to sell me on a membership. I notice the femoid had an EE name (Natasha) and a strong Russian accent (or Ukrainian). I say “I’ll think about it” and go in to workout. After the workout, I had to sign out and I just decided to ask her in Russian “do you speak Russian”. She replied “what?!” and then in English I asked again “oh haha I was just wondering if you speak Russian”. She said “no” (made a weird look on her face) and I said “oh I just thought because of your name” and she said “my dad just had a weird imagination”. I left after that.

I wasn’t trying to hit on her, just trying to be nice because I noticed she was having trouble speaking in English and because I was new in the area and hadn’t met a lot of Eastern Europeans. I think she thought I was trying to hit on her and as a result she tried to cut off any similarity we had. She could have said “no I’m Ukrainian or Polish or some other EE country” but she just said “no” when she very clearly had an accent. Looking back I’m like 90% sure that she was Russian.
It’s not unusual for foids to mistake polite conversation as making a pass.

One of the reasons I don’t talk to them as much anymore. They are always convinced everyone is after their puss.

females are natural deceivers

natasha is a normal name.

I mean I have a Russian name but I can’t speak Russian