Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Femoid gives presentation about Incels.co

Imagine crushing her neck and

Watched every second of it.

I'd do her.

lol at least she got it right with the incel definition, unlike some.

@Total Imbecile already posted about her months ago

The pressur cooker of my greasy balls

nigga, how are we the ones who encourage "toxic masculinity"
it's the foids who select alpha gigachad brutes instead of meek nerds
if anything, we're the ones who actually try to fight it

"flipped narrative of victimization" :lul::lul::lul: no one thinks about the poor womyn! jfl, how do you have to delude yourself to believe foids are victims in any way

also, her solution is "encouraging independent thought" in young boys -- nigga, that's what we're doing, you want to keep them within the cozy embrace of soy worldview

in sum, I didn't watch it and I won't to save my cortisol levels, I only went through the slides and it was enough to entertain me
too bad I wasn't included but I guess that's what you get for staying in the sewers

There's nothing like a person who lives on tutorial mode researching and presenting men who got the shortest end of the stick in life that shows how annoying society is.

"Reduces the idea of masculinity into dominating women and commiting violence"

OK, she is retarded, or she only got this from IncelTears and never actually visited here.

Incels.co is not at all about dominating women. It's about us being involuntarily celibate lol.

Yes, some percentage of the users likes violence as acts of revenge. Which is perfectly normal for a male, to want revenge.

Maybe she would get smarter if someone stuffed the glasses into her rectum.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
“this user posted mom’s spaghetti as his favorite food, proving that they don’t put effort as toxic males.”

she.... didn’t get the joke. What a dumbass :feelskek:

there’s no such thing as toxic masculinity. Her entire thesis is based off an unproven belief. There is no empiricism to her argument. Are all the 15 year old boys getting raped by foid teachers also caused by toxic masculinity?
also she claims incels have a low effort lifestyle. She only looked at 99 posts on here (most of the posts were probably the same person considering all the post maxxers). She didn’t debunk any of the dozens of theories posted on here. She didn’t debunk all the scientific and empirical studies posted here. She didn’t debunk any of the commonly posted video evidence. Nothing. She just rambles on calling every member a toxic male, which itself is a sexist act. She knows nothing about This forum, our findings and proof.

Last edited:
What an unbelievably stupid presentation. She didn’t even debate or make any effort in debunking anything she featured. All she did was whine and cry about muh toxic masculinity like a typical foid would do.

imagine getting a diploma for misinterpreting shitposts jfl

Iirc this blew up some time before u joined n she ended up removing the vid :feelskek:

They always try to point out the flaws that they cannot fix, instead of looking at themselves and changing their own behavior.
muh society and men are bad but I'm a perfect princess and deserve to be treated as such

That's cool, criminalizing and demonizing hundreds of millions of lonely sub 5 men based on the opinions of a few members on here.

imagine getting a diploma for misinterpreting shitposts jfl

The majority of university degrees are worthless pieces of paper. But JFL @ having one like it's supposed to give credibility to your stupid presentation when you don't know shit about the subject.

Don't wanna watch unless one of my shitposts is hyperanalysed by her

I find it funny because she actually wasted her time on that.

By doing this they're actually helping to recruit more potential incels to our cause. I wouldn't be surprised if there were guys in the audience who secretly agreed with the black pill and went to check out .co after the presentation was done

Shame that I don't have jewtube account, I'd deconstruct entire video and mix it with mud in comments section

This video has 70 dislikes while yesterday it had around 40 dislikes, nice going boyos.
Kj

No mention of the racepill. Typical white libtards. Would never ever date a rice or curry.

OP is just reposting stuff we watched back in January on a prev thread

how did i not see this rofl

No mention of the racepill. Typical white libtards. Would never ever date a rice or curry.
I'd rather they don't mention it tbh
They're even more arrogant, self assured and dismissive about the racepill.

What an unbelievably stupid presentation. She didn’t even debate or make any effort in debunking anything she featured. All she did was whine and cry about muh toxic masculinity like a typical foid would do.
She can't debate any points because we are based in logic while her talk is just emotions typical foid.

11:18 "it's ok to be a man who cries, to be a man with a weak jawline". really? if it's OK then why do foids find us invisible and reject us for it?

She can't debate any points because we are based in logic while her talk is just emotions typical foid.
Foids and bluepillers are the most stupidest faggots to exist. They can never make a logical argument to debate the blackpill. They just whine or repeat the same points over and over again.